PDA

View Full Version : Sly Park/Jenkinsons Lake

nicky6chovies
06-12-2010, 06:35 PM
well, stepmom dropped me off on her way to work, from 7am-5pm.......Not a single FISH. first i went to the dam and threw out some salmon peach power bait with no luck, the wind so bad thatit was knocking my hat off of my head, and i couldnt keep my line tight so i bailed to a near by cove and threw a kastmaster for a while with no luck at all. only saw one trout get caught by a 8 yeard old boy. better luck next time :mad:

JTroutMan
06-13-2010, 09:26 AM
well, stepmom dropped me off on her way to work, from 7am-5pm.......Not a single FISH. first i went to the dam and threw out some salmon peach power bait with no luck, the wind so bad thatit was knocking my hat off of my head, and i couldnt keep my line tight so i bailed to a near by cove and threw a kastmaster for a while with no luck at all. only saw one trout get caught by a 8 yeard old boy. better luck next time :mad:

Jenk/Sly Park scheduled for what I believe is their first plant this coming week...that will likely perk the fishing some....I've done ok by second dam....