PDA

View Full Version : Bon Tempe Report

kickinbass
06-12-2010, 10:12 PM
2 guys 3 rods powerbait. 2 fish landed, around 8 total bites. It is slowing down...super hot today too. Maybe that affected the bite?

NorthBay Troutster
06-12-2010, 10:17 PM
I agree with you, Definitely slowing down. I was out there yesterday with my bro n dad and I only landed 3 missed 2 but they both took skunks. The waters are warming up quick!

kickinbass
06-13-2010, 07:17 AM
Troutster, what do you do for trout when the weather heats up on Mt. Tam? Will the fishing keep up at all this summer?

NorthBay Troutster
06-13-2010, 12:37 PM
Troutster, what do you do for trout when the weather heats up on Mt. Tam? Will the fishing keep up at all this summer?

I Have no idea how it will be this summer. There seems to be more water in there but its just finding out where they are at. Im sure they will be in the deepest part of the lake but I usually take a couple trips a month to the sierras in the summer so I pretty much just give up on the lakes around here.

GNappers
06-13-2010, 07:21 PM
I fished today from about 8-10 for 1 bite on a gold castmaster about 80 yards from the dam. No bites on bait today fishing near the downed tree. Saw a guy with 3 on a stringer in a cove and heard some guys catching some across the dam about a quarter mile down shore. That is 2 skunks in a row for me, definately has been slow out there for a month.