PDA

View Full Version : Way to go Fish Junky!!!!!

Reel Fun
07-04-2010, 03:56 PM
Just trolling on another website and saw a long post about how to "remove" the Sniffer Stars? After reading all the crap about why and how they were being removed I noticed Kevin posted that his stars were staying on forever!!!!! Nice Job Kevin.....Nice to see you are not scared by what might happen by the powers that be on that site!!!!!

Reel Fun

BIG_ONE
07-04-2010, 06:30 PM
Because they have now what is called "hooks" instead of stars. I think the stars look better than hooks. Sniffer big break out last year, so long for all the moderators who mistreated everything on this board. I experienced mistreat by one of the moderators also. Got banned because I posted something funny that burned one of the moderator. Heh? Great moderators right? :bam:

Reel Fun
07-04-2010, 09:58 PM
I experienced mistreat by one of the moderators also. Got banned because I posted something funny that burned one of the moderator. Heh? Great moderators right? :bam:[/QUOTE]

Ill bet dollars to donuts that that was the same dictator that banned me as well???? Glad he is history!!! This site is way better now.

RF

Nolimit
07-05-2010, 01:37 PM
i got kick out like 10 x and came back with different names... because i am being a ho sometimes.,

CRABBY
07-05-2010, 02:04 PM
i got kick out like 10 x and came back with different names... because i am being a ho sometimes.,You still are that way,I still am watching,be good an enjoy our board,we don't care about your past.Stars are a state of mind,FB said it best,they show you that you are a friend an can be counted on for help or advice,Hooks are just another decal you put on your boat/truck to look pretty.Fish junky understands......this is just my opinion of course....Don