PDA

View Full Version : Bodega 7/10

seaduck
07-11-2010, 11:02 AM
Well after easy limits on thursday made another trip out Saturday, after waiting for an hour for a "hitchhiker" WHO DID NOT SHOW OR CALL head towards bird rock along with about 50 other boats, the salmon are gone trolled for 4 hrs without anything and no radio fish to speak of made a couple of trolls along 10 mile and picked up one flat fish then put a few rockies in the boat and went home had planned on going today but pulled the plug on my son and his buddy. I f the weather holds out will give it another try next weekend.

Fishbucket
07-11-2010, 05:27 PM
You are toooo nice to wait an Hour.... that Hitchhiker should be ashamed.:baghead:
unless he's dead. :music-smiley-019:

Too bad you didnt get into the Salmon.. you deserved that.

I saw you post and wanted so bad to hike on with you. Just couldnt. I even called another sniffer so he would'nt miss out if he could.

At least you wont go hungry :chowtime:

neil831
07-13-2010, 10:27 AM
I know where the fish are! Well where they were this weekend. I didn't get out there but my buddy killed them.

seaduck
07-13-2010, 12:33 PM
I know where the fish are! Well where they were this weekend. I didn't get out there but my buddy killed them.

Well then he is the only one i know of who got salomn out of bodega last weekend. I bet there were not more than a dozen fish landed on the 50 - 70 boats. in the area I was in and no one was bragging on the radio about being on the fish. When I left the DFG at the dock had not seen a salmon come in on sat. but i did find them on thursday 7/7 2 limits 12 - 20lbs in less than 2 hrs first 2 were a double marked the spot landed them both went back to the same spot and in 3 passes had the last 2 and headed in

neil831
07-14-2010, 11:21 AM
They're back in the little bay, Monterey!