PDA

View Full Version : Cherry Lake info?

conrad89
07-30-2010, 11:22 AM
Never been to Cherry lake and was lookin for some reports from out of there. We are goin up for a low key bachelor party weekend. Thanks

dano
07-30-2010, 06:31 PM
My daughter and her husband and kids were up there 3 weeks ago. Great camping. The kids caught tons of perch. Don't know how the Trout fishing is. Trolling you may have some luck.

ryanerb
07-30-2010, 10:34 PM
search the history on this site, lots of info on cherry. or check google, also some discussion on some other forums too im sure.

conrad89
07-31-2010, 10:15 PM
Thanks ryan, Ya I thought of searching the key words in the archives of all the chatter on this forum but you know wut sucks? When they switched over to the new formating this year, somehow all the old data was deleted and lost. This sucks because I have been on these boards when the old formatting was present and remember seeing Cherry Lake stuff on there.

Tried googling it for no luck, other than the fishsniffer map.

Oh well might just have to wing, nothin wrong with that. We'll be having a good ol time fish or no fish...

gulfstream
08-03-2010, 06:45 AM
i was up there on a ride a month ago and the trout bite was w f o according to all the boaters we spoke to. long drive in though,bout 1 hr off the hi- way