PDA

View Full Version : any body fish bear river resevior lately going camping there next week

TR4343
09-07-2010, 09:52 PM
anybody fish bear river reservoir havent fished it in 4years brieng the boys there camping next week.

fish10plus
09-09-2010, 07:52 AM
Boating or Banking???????????

hennaojisan
09-10-2010, 04:11 AM
Not fished it recently but have a few times last year. If shore fishing I stick to dam area with fairly good success. You can also rent a small boat at the Resort near the boat ramps if you want to try some trolling action or cover more of the lake.

Headed that way this weekend but not sure we'll hit BRR - if we do I'll post how we fared...

Jason

addicted
09-13-2010, 10:16 AM
Went there about three or four weeks ago and crushed them. Caught well over 20 fish, lost count, with me my woman and neighborhood kid. Hot bait was worm marshmellow or worm with white power egg. Marshmellow or power egg up the line first then hook up the worm and blow it up. Only fished for about 4 hours. Only kept what was bleeding. Some size but mostly small. Also used white power egg with orange power worm and berkley trout scent. That set up never made it to the bottom sometimes. Took over an hour to get all poles rigged up because I was constantly baiting and and removing hooks from fish. Great time for kid and woman. Fished pass the dam at a big rocky point just before what looked like a pump house. 3 - 4 foot leader. Have fun easy pickens. we had to leave because of hail. rainbow power bait was working for other people.