PDA

View Full Version : How long do white WSB stick around for?

dannieboiz
09-28-2010, 03:32 PM
Unfortunately for me I'm without a boat at the moment, was just wondering how long do they usually stick around. I hope to get my boat back in the water on top to get a little bit of the auction. I'm dying seeing threads after threads with all these WSB.

allkokedup
09-30-2010, 03:41 AM
As long as the squid are in.thats what they are after

hotdog
09-30-2010, 05:36 PM
If you don't mind me chiming in, has this been an epic year for the ghosts? The counts have been crazy this year.

Toxic_Waste
10-01-2010, 05:14 PM
A fisherman I know, who was born in Moss Landing and still lives there, says the WSB action hasn't been this good for 5 or 6 years at least. I saw squid EVERYWHERE, following my bait as I reeled in, but of course, the next time I went out, armed with squid jigs, I didn't see even one!

dannieboiz
10-02-2010, 09:28 AM
A fisherman I know, who was born in Moss Landing and still lives there, says the WSB action hasn't been this good for 5 or 6 years at least. I saw squid EVERYWHERE, following my bait as I reeled in, but of course, the next time I went out, armed with squid jigs, I didn't see even one!

That just makes me hate having my boat in the shop now. I hope they're still around in a few weeks. I don't expect to see my boat back for another 2 weeks at least, parts are on back order.

Winddog
10-04-2010, 02:16 PM
I went out on Saturday 10/2 It was very windy, we went out to the hotel & fished awhile, no hits. It looked like alot of boats out off of Lovers.
When we returned to the ramp I heard the fish & game guy say they are in Half Moon Bay.

bigeasy8240
10-04-2010, 02:29 PM
I was in Half Moonbay and it was a jelly invasion! :nerves: