PDA

View Full Version : Change time on Lowrance HDS

Ken Sauret
11-06-2010, 04:49 PM
To change the time on the new Lowrance HDS units hit menu twice. Use the arrow keys to go up to System and hit enter. Now arrow down to Time and hit enter. Use the arrow keys to change the time. Remember to hit Save and you are done.

fairplay
11-07-2010, 09:09 AM
Thanks for the timely tip.

Ken Sauret
11-08-2010, 05:13 PM
I like the pun, good job! The time should update itself when you turn on your unit and get a GPS lock but it's always good to know especially when you travel and change time zones.

fairplay
11-08-2010, 09:14 PM
I like the pun, good job! The time should update itself when you turn on your unit and get a GPS lock but it's always good to know especially when you travel and change time zones.
Just got an HDS-8 so I appreciate any continuing education updates. I have been using it on Tahoe for three trips so far, FANTASTIC, even with the learning curve. I found some “youtube” training videos that were helpful. Any other resources you can recommend?

ReelJerks
11-09-2010, 11:33 AM
Just got an HDS-8 so I appreciate any continuing education updates. I have been using it on Tahoe for three trips so far, FANTASTIC, even with the learning curve. I found some “youtube” training videos that were helpful. Any other resources you can recommend?

Lowrance on Facebook is a nice spot. Plus you can win some kewl gear in their contests.

Edd

fairplay
11-10-2010, 09:36 PM
Thanks I'll give it a try