PDA

View Full Version : Slow Economy?

Big Game
11-29-2010, 03:15 PM
I took my Family to Bass Pro Shops on Saturday 11/27 and by the looks of things there is no slowdown in sales for us Rednecks I mean, man, it was packed! I wanted to take a look at a .410 for my youngest son, but couldn't even get close to the counter. I ended up spending ZERO there as the lines were rediculous.
We salvaged the day though with a kick-ass dinner at Texas Roadhouse. (I highly recommend that).
Happy Holidays to you all. Tight Lines! Big Game.

Fishbucket
11-29-2010, 06:25 PM
How quickly "Americans" forget... :lipsrsealed:

Are you checking out the Stoeger single shot 410 G ?
I got one for my boy 3 years ago. He'll get it next yr Dec 20th... when he's 10. :horn:

CrappieJed
11-30-2010, 05:08 PM
How quickly "Americans" forget... :lipsrsealed:

Are you checking out the Stoeger single shot 410 G ?
I got one for my boy 3 years ago. He'll get it next yr Dec 20th... when he's 10. :horn:
FB i will ask my son if he wants my shotgun 12ga if he doesn't i would trade for a good fish finder it comes with two barrels pheasant and goose...what say you...maybe Nappers would like to go shoot some of those backwards flying geese that hang out at Petaluma bridge?

Fishbucket
11-30-2010, 05:24 PM
What is it you got??.... Not that I could buy it. or even trade it for a fishfinder. :krzyhunter4ez:

Saw the post on your Cabin... if it were a diffrent time or place.. I'd be on it like a tick on a dogs neck...

Big Game
11-30-2010, 06:11 PM
Fishbucket,

I wasn't looking for anything in particular at BPS. I had a Gift Card from my B-Day earlier this month and it's burning a hole in my pocket. I took ONE LOOK at those check out lines and there was no way I was goin' there. I did want to check out a break-barrel .410 or perhaps a .410 / 22. It's for my little guy who's also 10 yrs. What's up with this "Stoeger"? Big Game

CrappieJed
11-30-2010, 06:52 PM
What is it you got??.... Not that I could buy it. or even trade it for a fishfinder. :krzyhunter4ez:

Saw the post on your Cabin... if it were a diffrent time or place.. I'd be on it like a tick on a dogs neck...
Remington pump...ya i meeting a guy sat he really wants the cabin his son is your sons age and they have snow mobiles and my place backs up to government land that goes right into bear river res but first passes Hamms station...lot of fun, i will kick myself just as soon as it sells i know it....that area is centrally located i think to some of the best fishing on the planet...i could name the places and give the driving time but it would probably bore ya