PDA

View Full Version : Quarry 10-29-10

GNappers
11-29-2010, 08:14 PM
Hit Quarry today for the first time and caught 1 trout about a pound and a half on white pw with lime-green pe's dipped in Berkeley trout scent at 9 a.m.. Fished Fisherman's Row across from the Penninsula. Had several bites on green pw with white pe's where the indicator would go up then nothing. Fish were not on a hot bite. Some guy down the shore near a tree close to the water, directly across from the left point of the Penninsula caught three using lime-green pe's, green pw with white pe's. I saw 3 more trout picked up from 20 shore fisherman. Few bite's for everyone and those that did get bites complained about the fish just nibbling and not taking the bait. No plant today but a scheduled 750 pounds some time this week. If you have lead weights you can exchange them in the kiosk for steel weights before you fish. $5 to fish and $5 for parking or you can park in the neiborhood nearby.

youngling
11-30-2010, 09:52 AM
Thanks for the report Kevin! Good to know that the fish kept you on your toes. Yes the the row has been slow this past weekend. But if you come back after they plant like the first 2-3 days after the plant the row should be productive like it has been the past month.
Good luck and FISH ON!

heyfishy
11-30-2010, 10:22 PM
Hey guys... I brought my kayak and pulled a couple of lines for only 1 bite that let go. it was such a nice day though I wore shorts and at least got some exercise while I enjoyed my day off. hopefully my next trip will be more productive. see u out there!

roger