PDA

View Full Version : Bodega Salmon Fisherman - Help Please

DieHard
12-18-2010, 08:07 PM
Hey Sniffers.... hoping to get some help from you! While Salmon fishing out of Bodega this last season I heard guys talking about a great "duck call" made by a local guy (Santa Rosa or Sebastopol). One fisherman gave the guy's phone number over the radio, which I wrote down and subsequently LOST!

I'd like to see about getting one for my son for xmas.... If anyone has the contact info, could you please post?

Thanks and Merry Xmas to all!

DieHard (Lynda)

larkinb
12-23-2010, 02:55 PM
Billy Gianquinto (spelling not right)...

Calls are not that great from what I have heard..

TheWeasel
03-26-2011, 08:54 PM
Billy is a dick. His calls are a whistle with a little piece of cork. not worth it. I met billy when i was seven or eight i was standing by my ice chest with like a fifteen lb salmon in there, it was a nice fish not huge but good. Billy comes up to me and says "that's the biggest fish you are ever gonna catch" and i say to him "nope i have caught bigger" and boy did i piss him off. He turned around and walked off. Another time i was out duck huntin public land and billy rides out to the border of the public and private land on his quad and flares all the birds. If i were you i wouldn't buy it, get a duck call off cabela's or something of the sort not him.