PDA

View Full Version : Leopard shark Confirmed! Its a Myth

MontanaN8V
09-23-2007, 10:08 AM
Verntured out last night with Gomezfish, his cousin, and Kristen. Fished sunset at high tide, to 3 is in the morning at low tide at the inlet at Bolinas for nothing, NOTHING! It is confirmed that they are a mythelogical beast used as a scare tactic for children by parents to get them to behave. (If you don't come back up this beach, a leopard shark will get you!) This now falls into the same class as Santa, Easter Bunny, and Sponge Bob.

kromebrite
09-23-2007, 06:23 PM
That is supposed to be a consistent producer.

Santa shows up in December, the Easter bunny shows up end of March or early April, Sponge Bob shows up when the Krusty Krab opens and leopard sharks show up during certain tides is my only hunch.

MontanaN8V
09-23-2007, 09:24 PM
Touche, very clever! Had a great time though. Have to just keep at it. My time will come.

metalmouth
09-24-2007, 07:22 AM
That is supposed to be a consistent producer.

Santa shows up in December, the Easter bunny shows up end of March or early April, Sponge Bob shows up when the Krusty Krab opens and leopard sharks show up during certain tides is my only hunch.

I think I'll make that into a sign and hang it on my boat! [smiley=spongebob.gif] [smiley=rotfl2.gif] [smiley=rotfl2.gif] [smiley=rotfl2.gif]

gomezfish
09-24-2007, 08:35 AM
i wanted rich to catch one so bad i told him not to buy bait in bolinas, not to take a chance that the locals might put a chemicle in the bait to stop the leopards from biting...im at a loss..

EastBayAngler
09-24-2007, 03:32 PM
Montana have you at least tried the San Leandro area??? HINT/HINT/HINT

Im going out for one last shark mission next week before I start gearing up for sturgies...Maybe I could help you find santa or a sponge or something. Anyway if you want to hit the airport area or maybe MLKjr. Park, let me know I would be glad to share bait with ya! Just keep the hands out of my beer!!! ;D ;D ;D

Matt- 8-)

MontanaN8V
09-24-2007, 04:39 PM
I need all the help I can get! If I do not get one this next time out Gomezfish, I think that I am going to have to use some explosives or something. Taking my pole to church Sunday, and having it blessed. going to back troll the holy water with my shark rigs, and press my fishing license into a bible and pray that the bad juju be lifted, so that I may feed fellow men. This is insane. Leopards=6 Montana=0

swikmo
09-24-2007, 05:45 PM
Bummer brah.......its only a matter of odds now ;D but really,have you been to the end of the Alameda rock wall?Leps every cast at the end there sometimes,just no bigger than 32" >:( ........ but its a fun short fight.Id take EBA up and fish that airport area ;) Mad luck to ya!

Swik

Rivet
09-24-2007, 09:40 PM
just come out to the pier i am always at. cought 7 of them tonite.