PDA

View Full Version : 1/8/2011 slay day!!

aka Americansteel
01-08-2011, 04:59 PM
I hunted today with my dad brother and grandpa and ended up with 25 ducks and 3 geese. Anyone else get into them today?

Hof
01-08-2011, 07:25 PM
Not me....I was coaching A basketball team made up of all 4 and 5 year olds. :cheesy: I'll be out somewhere tomorrow. Probabily Colusa refuge.

Hof

outdoordude
01-09-2011, 12:39 PM
not me either aka but probably doing volta wed, it's been pretty good report from friend said today was slow but sat was good. mallards, widgeon, pins. I think my lab already marked her calender:krzyhunter4ez: almost forgot to ask where did you hunt. north, south?

Hof
01-11-2011, 08:59 PM
I hunted east side of Colusa Ref. Sunday...Very unimpressive bag of ducks...One very small immature hen spooney, a ringneck, a hen buffle head. Hows that for quality fowl!! Oh well, the dog got some work and I came home early.

Hof

aka Americansteel
01-13-2011, 04:12 PM
I hunted east side of Colusa Ref. Sunday...Very unimpressive bag of ducks...One very small immature hen spooney, a ringneck, a hen buffle head. Hows that for quality fowl!! Oh well, the dog got some work and I came home early.

Hof
Thats a very stinky kiind of day!

aka Americansteel
01-13-2011, 04:13 PM
not me either aka but probably doing volta wed, it's been pretty good report from friend said today was slow but sat was good. mallards, widgeon, pins. I think my lab already marked her calender:krzyhunter4ez: almost forgot to ask where did you hunt. north, south?

I have a rice blind in the north valley near Biggs

aka Americansteel
01-14-2011, 10:33 AM
Heres a strap picture with me and my father

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m289/americansteel/slayday2010.jpg

aka Americansteel
01-14-2011, 06:21 PM
This is the time of year when those rice blinds pay for themselves..
Excatly!!! up untilllast weekend we had only killed 29 ducks thats only 4 more than we killed saturday alone.... sunday was a different story though.... no fog, clear skies, no wind, 7 ducks and a goose

outdoordude
01-15-2011, 07:42 AM
nice straps there. wish I could make it up to Chico before closure but not likely, going first weekend of feb to deliver pups to new familys, moms not sure if my dad is going to be ready for people around just had bypass surg.

aka Americansteel
01-18-2011, 01:11 AM
aka Americansteel, I sent you a pm but with this new server/format/whatever you call it, I don't know if you got it. You might check.

no i didnt. so i sent a new one back at ya