PDA

View Full Version : 5th annual Yolo County LE Camanche Trout Derby

HighPlainsDrifter
02-09-2011, 12:37 PM
Here's the info from the flyer. PM me your e-mail if you want a registration form. Everyone is welcome to participate, as more participants equals bigger payouts. Last year we had about 50 participants and gave out over $1000 in cash for the winners and about $600 in raffle prizes. Hopefully this year we will have even more.

Yolo County Law Enforcement Trout Derby
April 9, 2011
Lake Camanche (North Shore Store)
2000 Camanche Road, Ione

Check in: 6 am – 7 am
Derby: 6:30 am – 12:30 pm
Weigh-in: 12:30pm – 1:00 pm

Entry Fee:
$25/person includes lunch*
*Registration Fee does not include Camanche Recreation Area Fees such as parking, boat launch, etc…

T-Shirts**:
$10/shirt
**Orders must be received by 4/1/11 for shirt requests.
Prizes:
Biggest Trout (1st – 5th place) cash prizes***
***Prizes dependant on number of participants. All proceeds go towards prizes. Cash value of prizes will be announced prior to weigh-in
*****Registration due by April 4, 2011******
Read, complete, and return the attached registration form.
REGISTRATION IS OPEN TO ALL FRIENDS AND FAMILY OF LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT. ANGLERS OF ALL AGES ARE WELCOME. MORE PARTICIPANTS EQUALS BIGGER PRIZES. FISHING FROM A BOAT OR THE SHORE IS ALLOWED. BOAT RENTALS ARE AVAILABLE AT CAMANCHE FOR A FEE. FOR CAMANCHE RECREATION AREA FEES GO TO www.camancherecreation.com (http://www.camancherecreation.com/)

woolybuggin
02-10-2011, 11:58 PM
so you have to be friend or family of local law enforcement to enter the derby?

HighPlainsDrifter
02-11-2011, 08:59 PM
Everyone is welcome to participate. Let me know if you want a registration form.

DUNNIGAN JIM
02-11-2011, 10:53 PM
This is a great event for all fishermen and fishergals . A good time and a great bunch of guys putting this together .. See ya there ...

DUNNIGAN JIM
03-18-2011, 10:06 PM
Bump ok only 3 weeks before the derby . Hope everyone got reg. For the event. April 9th lake camanche . See ya there

HighPlainsDrifter
03-19-2011, 12:38 PM
Here is an update on the derby. We have received raffle prizes from local tackle companies, boat repair service, restaurants, guide service, landscaping service, and a custom rod builder. So there is a good chance you will walk away with a raffle prize.

This year California Police Youth Charities (CPYC) is sponsoring about 30 Boy Scouts to come fish with us so that they can earn their fishing merit badges. CPYC is providing prizes and lunch for the Scouts.

We have the t-shirts design and ready to print as well. PM me if you want to see the graphic.

It is a good time with good folks, so if you are regular at Camanche, always wanted to give it a try, or just like to fish, pm me for a registration. Every year we have non-entraints stop by to see the prizes handed out and frequently we hear I could have won how much if I would have entered. Last year first place took home about $400. You have a few weeks left to enter.

Hope to see you there.