PDA

View Full Version : Oregon Bound

junski1986
02-10-2011, 10:28 AM
Me and my buddy David Dougless are headed to Portland Oregon this Wednesday to fish a two day guided trip with Bob Stockdoll. Hope all goes well should be a good experience will post pics when we return.

1_Rambo
02-10-2011, 12:09 PM
Man good luck on your fishing trip. Hopefully the weather is nice out there. Like the one we having out here. :vrolijk_1:

CRABBY
02-10-2011, 05:01 PM
Me and my buddy David Dougless are headed to Portland Oregon this Wednesday to fish a two day guided trip with Bob Stockdoll. Hope all goes well should be a good experience will post pics when we return.

JR. hey buddy hows it going?Scared me with thread title,thought you were movin away!!!Good luck on your fishing trip,an post up when you get back,Good or Bad!!!Take care. Don

Big Game
02-10-2011, 06:42 PM
Ski,

Check out the Edgefield Inn near Troutdale if you get a chance. It reminded me of the
"Shining" movie with Jack Nickelson. They have a restaurant and Brewery (if you are old enough to Qwaff one). It's right on the banks of the Mighty Columbia. GOOD LUCK!

Big Game

Reel Fun
02-10-2011, 06:58 PM
Good Luck JR!!!!!!! Stay safe my brother!!!!!!

Reel Fun

junski1986
02-12-2011, 09:42 AM
Thanks too all its gonna rain but Im not maid from suger so i won't melt lol. Just might crumbble if we hook up a pig jk