PDA

View Full Version : Quarry lakes 2/11 2/12 limit

hulenjohnson
02-11-2011, 07:30 PM
Fished quarry yesterday from 5 am-11. Caught 3 trout between 2-3 lbs. I also caught a bird (does that count? hahaha) on a night crawler that stole my worm about 5 times until i figured out it was a bird the entire time. Today I started late at around 1130 and ended up catching 7 but only kept 5 ofcourse. All fish were caught on all white pw/pe combo or green and white pw/pe combo from the peninsula. I'll post pics tomorrow.

youngling
02-12-2011, 11:27 AM
Congrats HJ! I hear you got a limit again today too! You the man!

hulenjohnson
02-12-2011, 11:57 AM
Congrats HJ! I hear you got a limit again today too! You the man!
Hahah thanks man

skunkfordays
02-12-2011, 12:35 PM
haha damn you guys take all the fish!! good job man

FoldCat81
02-12-2011, 03:05 PM
Good Job, man...

I hear you guys always catching limits, I have been fishing this lake for about a year now and never got a limit....

By the way I was at Los V. today and out of about 35 people fishing I only saw 1 fish caught. I am on a sunk streak that is killing me.

hulenjohnson
02-12-2011, 04:19 PM
haha damn you guys take all the fish!! good job man
Hahah thanks man. I caught 7 this morning

hulenjohnson
02-12-2011, 04:20 PM
Good Job, man...

I hear you guys always catching limits, I have been fishing this lake for about a year now and never got a limit....

By the way I was at Los V. today and out of about 35 people fishing I only saw 1 fish caught. I am on a sunk streak that is killing me.
man thats crazy. Im going out there tomorrow morning

Benzo
02-13-2011, 03:48 PM
Fished quarry yesterday from 5 am-11. Caught 3 trout between 2-3 lbs. I also caught a bird (does that count? hahaha) on a night crawler that stole my worm about 5 times until i figured out it was a bird the entire time. Today I started late at around 1130 and ended up catching 7 but only kept 5 ofcourse. All fish were caught on all white pw/pe combo or green and white pw/pe combo from the peninsula. I'll post pics tomorrow.

You did better than Matt & myself yesterday. I left around 8:45 and only had 2. Freakin birds man, I did have a few nibbles using night crawlers but everytime I set the hook I come up empty and half of the worm would be missing. I bet it's those :waffen093:birds stealing my night crawlers..

hulenjohnson
02-13-2011, 08:16 PM
You did better than Matt & myself yesterday. I left around 8:45 and only had 2. Freakin birds man, I did have a few nibbles using night crawlers but everytime I set the hook I come up empty and half of the worm would be missing. I bet it's those :waffen093:birds stealing my night crawlers..
Haha i was having the same problem on friday