PDA

View Full Version : LABOR DAY BUTTS!!!

CPTN_JACK
09-01-2007, 03:13 PM
Runin to bazerkly to pot luck fish,, splashen at 0530,, gona work the outer beaches if WX is a ok!! If not dragin the troll gear in the flats!! *Be on 68!!see ya out there!! *CJ [smiley=captjack.gif]

Luke
09-01-2007, 06:23 PM
Good Luck :D Looking forward to your report..
Luke

CPTN_JACK
09-03-2007, 08:15 AM
WX turn out great for a ride outside the gate!!! *Tryed our luck at Bonita cove for some short ling cod and some rockfish!! Our partner boat Weeble Wooble baged a couple keeper butts and a couple rags!! *Then we move arround the corner to drift the beach at FT. Kronkite!! *very nice sea conditions and a slow incoming drift!! *I myself had a nice take down but farmed it!! *Then my crew got buisy!! *Lucky Chuck put a nice 21pd butt over the rail!!! *Then Rich Wright hooked up and put a 25pnder on ice!! *Had a couple more missed bites!! Weeble put a couple more on his deck to 10pnds!! Rich W. also caught and relesed a 4ft leapord shark!! Headed back to Bonita cove for a scratch bite or two,, ran back to the Bazerkly Pier ,, on the way stoped at ARCH ROCK to make a couple drifts but no luck!! *Lots of wind and waves so we drifted the Bazerkly pier to th barn,, I got two more nice take downs and FARMED them both!! *Not my day!! *Any way we ended the day with over 45bs of butts!! All on live bait drifts no troll today!! *Had a great time !! *See ya out there!! *CJ [smiley=captjack.gif]