Trout Tracker
02-16-2011, 07:24 PM
Pardee doesen't open till the 18th.
And i do hope people get into fish.
Can't wait for the reports.
TT

bee
02-16-2011, 08:55 PM
I wanna hit it up on Sunday, if we dont catch the tides for dinos of course.

bare fisherman
02-17-2011, 02:17 PM
pardee huh i havent been there sence very little.my birthday is on sunday its one of the few days i go fishen with no strings atached and no time limet no kids.but this weather is really mess everyware iam trying to.go. so whats the deal with pardee?:jumping-smiley-011:

cheeseman
02-17-2011, 02:44 PM
bigger than average rainbows, :salmon:moderate fishing pressure(rain), not too costly and it beats working:cool2:

GNappers
02-17-2011, 03:14 PM
Going to buy my license right now, then off to get my gear ready and new line on my reels. Rain gear is packed, heading up to El Dorado tonight and plan on getting soaked tomorrow and hopefully catch some nice trout.

bare fisherman
02-17-2011, 03:34 PM
OK thanks 4 the info. well unless delta & rivers clom down by sunday. looks like i will try padee.ware are the good spots to go off shore? o ya g nappers i live here in el dorado and just started snowing here.

MontanaN8V
02-17-2011, 04:01 PM
Just go to the rec area and follow the crowds. Put a power egg on and cast out, reel in, repeat four more times, then go home.

bare fisherman
02-17-2011, 04:22 PM
Just go to the rec area and follow the crowds. Put a power egg on and cast out, reel in, repeat four more times, then go home.
haha good one so u got any sugestions for sunday

GNappers
02-17-2011, 05:24 PM
I use small jigs and either fish the first cove past the restaurant of walk across the bridge and fish that cove, or head across the overflow and fish the point. Slow and small is what worked best last year with 6 pound test or less. My dad's place is in El Dorado Hills I know it snowed last year but is that the same elevation as El Dorado. Hopefully with the foul weather it won't be too crowded and the fish will be hungry. Last year it was pretty good so I used barbless lures/jigs and fished them slow as possible.