Hundreds of blanks in stock
Large selection of parts
30 years experience reel service, repair and customizing
We are great at what we do.
Call me 707-430-3941 :sonar:

We want to know how we can help you.

Fishbucket
02-19-2011, 05:17 AM
Congrats getting in on the Vendor board VIC !

Miner_Moe
02-19-2011, 09:56 AM
AWESOME Rods Vic. We are talking TOP shelf here folks. Hands down the best rods I have ever owned...And I have had a few from G-Loomis,(before Gary sold-out) Rouge Rods and others and Vics are our rods of choice at Miner Moes guide service...you have to see his Super ultra-ultra lite koke rods, it takes Kokanee and Coho fishing to a whole new level. Vic and his Wife Jenny are great people and we are lucky to have a such a top quailty rod builder in our area...Take advantage of this opportunity people before this guy blows up and sells out like Loomis. its going to happen,its just when!

fishwishin
02-19-2011, 10:13 AM
Hey Vic,

Do you have a shop or do you work out of the house? I work in Martinez and I'd like to stop in.
:cool:

vicscustomrods
02-19-2011, 11:17 AM
We have a shop in Martinez it is small and humble but it works the address is #1 Thompson Street we are right across from the Sheriffs probation facility. We are by appointment only! So give me a call. 707 430 3941 :horn:

FYI: Miner Moe's Guide Service could own any rods he wants and we are thankful he uses our rods. :action-smiley-063: