PDA

View Full Version : Pardee on the troll

allkokedup
02-20-2011, 05:16 AM
I see there were alot of bank fishermen for the opener....Are there any trollers with a report? Going out Tues and was hoping for some info.Thanks

dilbeck
02-20-2011, 06:31 AM
I see there were alot of bank fishermen for the opener....Are there any trollers with a report? Going out Tues and was hoping for some info.Thanks

From what I understand, there weren't a whole lot of people out there.

I'll be out there on Thursday so I hope to see your report. :grin:

on_fish
02-20-2011, 05:39 PM
Good luck. Trolled all day. No fish. Dident see a fish caught except the bank guys at the marina. Dident mark any fish really. Fished the whole lake. Guy at the gate said none of the boat fisherman had any good reports.

allkokedup
02-21-2011, 07:01 AM
What were you using so I dont use the same thing LOL

on_fish
02-21-2011, 10:07 AM
Threw the whole box at em. Stick baits, dodger/worm and dodger/grub rigs, wedding rings and the list goes on and on. If I was going back today, I'd go find a creek channel with a flow to it and catfish! LOL

Jfitalia
02-21-2011, 10:31 AM
Threw the whole box at em. Stick baits, dodger/worm and dodger/grub rigs, wedding rings and the list goes on and on. If I was going back today, I'd go find a creek channel with a flow to it and catfish! LOL

The trollers by us were killing them on blue and white rapalas and flashers with a Crawler

on_fish
02-21-2011, 10:51 AM
I'm sure they were. I wasent interested in targeting fish right out of the truck, trolling over other trollers lines or crowding bank fishermen. I'd fish Amador if I wanted to deal with that headache. If you want to fish in that area for those fish. Drop anchor right under the foot bridge. You'll hammer em!

Jfitalia
02-21-2011, 11:05 AM
I'm sure they were. I wasent interested in targeting fish right out of the truck, trolling over other trollers lines or crowding bank fishermen. I'd fish Amador if I wanted to deal with that headache. If you want to fish in that area for those fish. Drop anchor right under the foot bridge. You'll hammer em!

You'll want to wait till the water clears cause the further you go up the river arm the darker the water gets. However all the trout in there are truck trout :-)

I to though don't blame you for wanting to avoid the crowds

SpaceFish
02-22-2011, 11:26 AM
Trolling was very very slow. Although the few fish I saw caught trolling were very nice, including large browns.
You can nail 'em from the bank.

on_fish
02-23-2011, 08:12 PM
you'll want to wait till the water clears cause the further you go up the river arm the darker the water gets. However all the trout in there are truck trout :-)

i to though don't blame you for wanting to avoid the crowds

lmfao!!!!!