PDA

View Full Version : cant decide were to go

fishingfreak
03-02-2011, 05:22 PM
I was wondering were its been the best lately. It was about 2 weeks ago that I fished up there, I was thinking camanche, amador, or pardee. Need help. I am going this Saturday and will be fishing from the bank.

Biggamebass
03-02-2011, 05:32 PM
Best bet would be an English class that will teach you how to spell....JK:happy:... Probably Amador or Pardee right now for stocked trout.

fishingfreak
03-02-2011, 05:46 PM
Best bet would be an English class that will teach you how to spell....JK:happy:... Probably Amador or Pardee right now for stocked trout.

Really, I know of adults that are on here and they can't spell to save their lifes!:hitoverhead:

Jfitalia
03-02-2011, 06:24 PM
Pardee is your best bet

fishingfreak
03-02-2011, 07:22 PM
what has been working best at pardee from the bank and were

CRABBY
03-02-2011, 07:53 PM

We don't care how people spell here as long as we can understand them,somewhat.:rolleyes2:..Don>>>>>>>>agree Amador or Pardee

crappieman67
03-02-2011, 08:14 PM
Best bet would be an English class that will teach you how to spell....JK:happy:... .

Seriously Biggamebass, Completely Uncalled for

Good luck fishingfreak where ever you go, Camanche North shore to the right of the boat launch

Chris

GNappers
03-02-2011, 09:45 PM
Went to Pardee yesterday and if you can get there early, go to the spillway and fish the point's. Have a long leader at least 4 feet and a water bobber, bead, swivel, light line for leader then a power worm (orange,green, pink) or a flie jig. Fill the water bobber up and cast towards the middel of the spillway. I would suggest using barbless hooks is you want to make a day of it. A regular of Pardee and Amador told me that to get a limit at Amador right now you will have to be willing to try many different techniques and be willing to travel. I went to Amador before I hit up Pardee just to check in out and it was really high and the wind seemed to be blowing there more. $17 to fish Amador, $12 to fish Pardee. There are a lot of fish stacked up at Pardee and all between 2-3 pounds. Amador could put you on a huge trout. Good luck and Fish On! Speling is overrated.

kingman65
03-02-2011, 09:59 PM
No Question......Pardee!!!!

fishingfreak
03-03-2011, 01:11 PM
would shad jigs work