PDA

View Full Version : March Special @ Vic's Custom Rods

vicscustomrods
03-04-2011, 12:51 AM
Here is your first special for the month of March.

Any new custom rod ordered by the 14th of March we will give a 25% discount

My wife is gonna beat me. You know I might like that!:hitoverhead:
This is limited to the first 10 orders we take. :banana:

Took 2 Sturgeon rod orders today. Snooze you loose. Victor :lipsrsealed:

nitty917
03-11-2011, 06:23 PM
any more left??

Tazman
03-13-2011, 02:27 PM
any more left??

Better call quick some guy ordered eight rods yesterday morning for a trip to Alaska.

My wife and I met him his wife and daughter at the shop and we all went to the Kokanee Power Dinner in Lodi together.:salmon:

:tasman: -Art:tasman:
Tight Lines!

nitty917
03-14-2011, 03:21 PM
holy crud, ill have to call or if you talk to him , see if there are anymore discounted builds.

Tazman
03-14-2011, 11:05 PM
any more left??

nitty917,
give him a call, best time is around 6:00 PM he is a cool guy he will always try work something out with you. I stop by just about every night, as I take the Amtrak in to Berkeley and come home around the time he gets in. He has not been posting the last couple days as his Laptop crashed. I returned it to him today after repairing it for him, and just left his shop @ 10:30PM. He will be back posting soon.

-Art
Tight Lines!

vicscustomrods
03-14-2011, 11:13 PM
Finally running again!
Keep getting a Vista male wear infection that keeps coming back. Got My laptop back today. Well I have 2 more builds left at the 25% discount so you better be calling cause April will be here soon and it will all go away! I had a customer drop me for 8 rods in one shot so I am giving you a chance now to get the rods ordered. By the way we do rod and reel repair also!

I just got a shipment of new A.R.T. reel seats I will post pics tomorrow. Nothing out there even comes close.

If you went to the Kokanee Power dinner on Saturday you may have got to see the best new Kokanee rod money can buy. I will post picture also of it.
:clappingcheesehead: