PDA

View Full Version : pardee 3/11/11 3/12/11 3/13/11

fishingfreak
03-13-2011, 01:55 PM
camped at pardee this weekend and the fishing was ok. friday we left from school on a minimum day and headed to pardee it was packed so we fished of the spill way by porkey pine point and ended the day with one i got it on 1/32 ounce jig with a power worm. saturday we were expecting the trout truck to arive early we fished the fancy island with the brick drinking fountain and the flag pool by the marina the trout truck did not get their to 11 we got up at 4 hopeing to get a spot guess what we got a spot a terible spot when the truck finally got their my freind and his freind started catching them my one freind got 1 on power bait and his freind got 3 on kastmasters after that we got a burger and sat around the camp ground around 4 pm i went to the first cement wall on the road to porkey pine point were i got a nice 2 pounder on a kastmaster we got the lanterns out and and fished to around 9 and my buddy got one more on power bait on sunday we got up at 4 and as we left we rembered that its daylight savings time and the sun will be up a hour later neverless we headed to porkey pine point and around 5 30 i get my first fish i get 4 in 30 minites of fishing and my freind got one and then it died after that we packed it up and headed home was good trip and cant wait to go again.

shadbuster
03-14-2011, 08:33 AM
Sounds like you had a good time but some people are never content! Who cares if he fishes for freshly planted fish, it is not against park rules those fish are there to be caught, if you catch them the day they are planted or 2 months later they are still uneducated planter trout. If you don't like it then don't do it, but it requires the same amount of skill to catch them on planting day than it does on any day after that.

CRABBY
03-14-2011, 05:44 PM
Good post FF,sounds like you worked hard for your fish,hope the fishing Gods reward you better the next time...Don

bassmaster87
03-14-2011, 11:30 PM
Fished there 3-14-11. I kinda hate fishing there though. There's always people that will squeeze in and fish right next to you when there's no room for them and they'll cast over your line just because you are catching fish. Makes me sick but i still love going out there. Very fun day. Went out there today and limit out.

dilbeck
03-17-2011, 03:12 PM
I kinda hate fishing there though.

i still love going out there.

Sounds like a love/hate relationship! :smiley:

bassmaster87
03-17-2011, 03:15 PM
Sounds like a love/hate relationship! :smiley:

I have mixed feelings when going out there. It would be fun and annoying at the same time :evil:

H-man
03-17-2011, 04:50 PM
Bassmaster87 - It's called "Masochism"

Jfitalia
03-17-2011, 04:56 PM
Fished there 3-14-11. I kinda hate fishing there though. There's always people that will squeeze in and fish right next to you when there's no room for them and they'll cast over your line just because you are catching fish. Makes me sick but i still love going out there. Very fun day. Went out there today and limit out.

that only happens when you fish the rec area. move to the other side of the lake and you'll catch just as many just without the crowds. However if your set on fishing the main rec area then your always gonna have the crowds of idiots

H-man
03-17-2011, 06:26 PM
And there lies the secret to being happy... while fishing at Pardee. Go with expectations of the worst while hoping for the best.

Those that expect the best, only see the worst ...in Pardee and they forget they are there to enjoy themselves!

Wow, I should write fortunes for cookies!