View Full Version : collins sniffer fest APRIL 22 23 an 24TH

okie
03-12-2011, 08:11 PM
i heard there was going to be a sniffer fest at collins
23/23 april, is that real or rumor?
be safe

Fishbucket
03-12-2011, 09:27 PM
I have not heard about a date being set yet.

Thats the day before easter. I might could make it, might could not.

okie
03-13-2011, 02:47 PM
that puts a damper on that.
be safe

CRABBY
03-13-2011, 03:01 PM
that puts a damper on that.
be safe
It appears the 29/30th of April would be the best date,it won't interfere with KP's derby on the 16th an is after Easter weekend,the official notice will be posted an we'll see if there is any interest.This is also the last weekin before the lake is open for the lice activities.Thanks Don

Jfitalia
03-13-2011, 05:27 PM
It appears the 29/30th of April would be the best date,it won't interfere with KP's derby on the 16th an is after Easter weekend,the official notice will be posted an we'll see if there is any interest.This is also the last weekin before the lake is open for the lice activities.Thanks Don

Well I wont be able to make that date because my bike ride for diabetes is April 30th :-(

okie
03-13-2011, 05:48 PM
don, if it happens the 29/30 april and i can make it down there,
can i bum a ride with you? right now it looks like i'll be able to
come down.
be safe

CRABBY
03-13-2011, 06:13 PM
don, if it happens the 29/30 april and i can make it down there,
can i bum a ride with you? right now it looks like i'll be able to
come down.
be safe

Yep,but only for shrimp LOL,an no hooks in your fingers,whoops wait that was King James,sorry OK...Don

okie
03-13-2011, 07:32 PM
if i can make it, i'll have the shrimp, asian beef, probably some chocolate
cake, chocolate covered cherry, mint patty and maybe some apple pie.
you understand the desserts are all 'LIQUID'.
BE SAFE

CrappieJed
03-13-2011, 07:58 PM
Yep,but only for shrimp LOL,an no hooks in your fingers,whoops wait that was King James,sorry OK...Don
Did somebody say shrimp????:clap:

916towerguy
03-14-2011, 07:23 PM
Sounds fun but Ciffi's derby at Collins is the 16 and The Kokanee Power Shasta Derby is April 30/May 1

CRABBY
03-14-2011, 08:15 PM
Sounds fun but Ciffi's derby at Collins is the 16 and The Kokanee Power Shasta Derby is April 30/May 1
Yeah I know,that's the hard part,trying to not interfere with any KP DERBY,makes it hard to get a date set,I don't even know if a Sniffer Collins fest would affect any KP derby,the main thing with April is on may 1st they open the lake to lice an we were trying to avoid them,well then maybe the 22/23/24 will be the tentative dates if anybody is interested,STILL need somebody to spearhead it an we'll get a sticky going...Don

okie
03-15-2011, 10:30 AM
don, cant do that, dont know if i'll be able to make it or not. thats the
reason i wanted to know when it will be. got too much goin on now
to really plan anything.
be safe

crappieman67
03-15-2011, 02:25 PM
Hummmm I sure would like to make this. Will someone set the dates. I will be fishing the Shasta Derby april 30 may 1, so that's out for me.

Be hitting lake davis right after I get back from Shasta

Let me know, I'll be monitoring the thread

Chris

CRABBY
03-15-2011, 04:26 PM
Hummmm I sure would like to make this. Will someone set the dates. I will be fishing the Shasta Derby april 30 may 1, so that's out for me.

Be hitting lake davis right after I get back from Shasta

Let me know, I'll be monitoring the thread

Chris

Well after talking to several people April 23/24th will be the dates for the 2nd Collins fest it's open to all members,all boards,an non registered viewers,it's for fishing fun an gettin together to swap lies,food an a beer or two,Collins is Ideal for this due to it's varied fishery,Big Bass,Crappie,Cats, trout an size of the lake,the lake is in the foothills above marysville/yuba city 1000 ft.or so,the lake will be full to the brim,an trophy trout,pen raised trout,are and will continue to be planted,there are no fees involved except Collins lake camping/boating fee's,if enough people are involved a potluck dinner for sat.can be set up.This is for boaters an bank fishermen,both do well here,boaters an hitchhiker's can get together to share some combined knowledge,all boats work well here 10' to 22' 5hp an up,Also if anybody wants to kinda run this whole thing Please PM me or just take over,if any body wants to show up an meet early on the 22nd(THUR) please say so,that way us early birds can get together,we can even get Internet there an post up any early success stories an info.Thanks Don>>>PS this is a Family Event!!!!!

Trout Tracker
03-16-2011, 05:07 AM
I forsure want to make the fest.And i know that Mia my grandaughter will be in tow with her sniffer hat.I'm going to put in for the 22nd off and make it a 3dayer.
I will know more as time goes by.
TT

CRABBY
03-16-2011, 04:12 PM
I forsure want to make the fest.And i know that Mia my grandaughter will be in tow with her sniffer hat.I'm going to put in for the 22nd off and make it a 3dayer.
I will know more as time goes by.
TT

Good Bob,Mia an Hope can watch TV together.LOL..Don

Trout Tracker
03-17-2011, 04:50 AM
Don.
She had a blast last year playing with all the other kids and keeping your wife company.
Plus she likes to fish which makes it even better.I have already called and told her about it and she is all kinds of excited.
TT

CRABBY
03-17-2011, 04:00 PM
Well I wont be able to make that date because my bike ride for diabetes is April 30th :-(

Ha,fooled you J it's on the 22,23,an 24,come for 1 day or all 3...Don

King James
03-17-2011, 09:03 PM
I'll make it!!!

It was fun last year and I met some great Sniffers!

Fishbucket
03-18-2011, 06:58 AM
I'll make it!!!

It was fun last year and I met a great Sniffer!

Well... Thanks James,... I'm speechless.

:bis2vx:

Barleycorn
03-18-2011, 01:39 PM
I'm going to try to get up there if I can.

scnt junky
03-23-2011, 05:44 PM
Alright looks like I will be there with the family again this year. Dustin says he is going to catch the big fish again. So get your gear ready. I will be at 56a, Don where you staying at ? See you all there. Ill keep watching for what to bring for the potluck. Tom

CRABBY
03-23-2011, 06:14 PM
Alright looks like I will be there with the family again this year. Dustin says he is going to catch the big fish again. So get your gear ready. I will be at 56a, Don where you staying at ? See you all there. Ill keep watching for what to bring for the potluck. Tom
Tom,good to see your gonna make it,will have to see what Sp.is available,will talk to Kathy tomorrow an see where I end up,you bringing the in laws?Real nice people.I'll tell Hope her little buddy is gonna be there :beer:...Don

CRABBY
03-23-2011, 06:18 PM
Well... Thanks James,... I'm speechless.

:bis2vx:

Sorry Bucket I'm sure he was talking about CJ :nevezuha1bz:

scnt junky
03-23-2011, 07:26 PM
In laws will probably come up to visit dont think they will stay.Yep Hope will have her little buddy up there. Sounds like its going to be fun again this year.. Looks like Ill be bringing the husky with us he's really friendly and loves camping/people/and kids.I also have a boat slip at the end of the dock Crappie fishing maybe 1 night what do you think? I know CJ would like to try. Oh Im heading up on Thurs. Tom

okie
03-23-2011, 07:32 PM
tom, i'll be there sat morning, i'd like to join you for some crappie that night. do you
have one of those floating flood lights? thats what i saw the guy using last year
and i saw him catch the biggest crappie i've ever seen.
see you there
be safe

Fishbucket
03-23-2011, 09:02 PM
Sorry Bucket I'm sure he was talking about CJ

You really know how to sting a guy...:cry:

do you
have one of those floating flood lights?

I do. and a battery !

scnt junky
03-24-2011, 04:47 AM
I have a light but its a green light and it can be set to depth but sounds like FB has the correct one Hope there is a few being caught by then I dont fish for crappie(rookie) but I do have a bucket and air bubbler for minnows I think thats what they were catching them on.

okie
03-24-2011, 05:57 AM
minnows is what that guy was using, he offered me 1 but he only had 3 left so
i didn't take it. i haven't fished for them since around 1960 back in oklahoma,
and minnows was what we used then.
be safe

bass fishin
03-24-2011, 12:00 PM
Hey guys, you can get one of those floating lights at walmart for about $10. Looks like a car head light with styrofoam (spelling?) around it. Comes with positive and negative terminal hook ups. Real easy to use. It's in the fishing section

Fishbucket
03-24-2011, 12:16 PM
Hey guys, you can get one of those floating lights at walmart for about $10.

I made mine for free... including the Battery. :cheesy:

scnt junky
03-24-2011, 04:15 PM
Hey Okie I know that they sell minnows at Collins so we should be able to get some there and give it a shot. Is Crappie fishing good in April? I know the trout fishing should be very good. Tom

okie
03-31-2011, 05:18 AM
last year the trout fishing wasn't all that great imho, i only saw
3 crappie caught, that was between about 11 and 1130 sat night
a man had a floating light on the water by his boat at the dock
and he caught the big 1 right after i got there to watch. thats
what i mainly want to catch. but i'd be happy if anything bites
except squitos.
be safe

TheWeasel
04-02-2011, 06:52 PM
too bad i can't make the sniffer fest. I am going up to collins lake on june 12th to the 16th so if anyone could give me any type of report that would be nice. Or if anyone is going to be up there at that time you are welcome to fish with me. I got a twelve foot aluminum klamath and some fish lights. I'll be at site 61 i think. Good Luck to the sniffers at the sniffer fest

GoodBaitGirl
04-05-2011, 09:30 AM
I'll make it!!!

It was fun last year and I met some great Sniffers!

:stretcher:
Last year got you hooked...:thumbsup: for sure! :laugh:

CRABBY
04-05-2011, 04:33 PM
:stretcher:
Last year got you hooked...:thumbsup: for sure! :laugh:
:funa8tm::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:...Linda your as bad as the Bucket,LOL,Don

Delta_Rose
04-09-2011, 07:35 PM
Two weeks until the fest:excited: Is anyone taking a head count for the potluck? I'm planning on bringing homemade potato salad and macaroni salad- I just need a head count so I make sure I bring enough for everyone. I'll be driving up with Fishbucket on Saturday morning, and sleeping in the cabin on the boat.

Fishbucket
04-09-2011, 09:06 PM
Whoo ! :party-smiley-048:

hope its not too cold :cold: I'll be tenting it... gonna miss the cozy camper.

GoodBaitGirl
04-10-2011, 04:41 PM
Whoo ! :party-smiley-048:

hope its not too cold :cold: I'll be tenting it... gonna miss the cozy camper wife:carlaavatar8aw:.

Fixed it for you.

:grin:

CRABBY
04-11-2011, 05:22 PM
Good news for the FishSniffer Collins Fest,the fish are there an biting,I was there this fri.an sat in the Rebies tournament placed third an won some nice stuff,they are releasing the Pen fish an doing trophy plants,the lake is FULL an they are keeping it up,the water is slowly clearing up an trolling should be great by the 22nd,it was a little tough this weekend along with bank fishing,the weather an cold front really goofed things up,but all in all it was good,no special lure or bait worked best all the time,had to switch up alot,the bass are on there beds as well as the crappie,no word on the catfish,largest trout caught in the turnny a little over 4lbs smallest fish I think was about 6oz,LOL....Don

BigB
04-11-2011, 05:53 PM
Hey Okie,

How you bring your boat and I will bring my 5th wheel? It will give you a place to stay.

Brian

okie
04-11-2011, 06:40 PM
bigb, i was plannin on riding with don, smogguy, but its lookin like i might not be able to go,
the kids are talkin about a family get together, and bein easter my wife wants me to
be here for church.
if i cant go and you do go let me know, i'll fix a pot of something for you to take to
the potluck there. but hoping i can make it.
be safe

GoodBaitGirl
04-12-2011, 09:29 PM
:funa8tm::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:...Linda your as bad as the Bucket,LOL,Don

Why thanks, Don...but I'm not as bad as the Bucket....I'm good!:engel017:

CrappieJed
04-13-2011, 09:45 PM
Dog gone wish the fest wasn't on Easter weekend...we be crappie fishing and my minnow farm has exploded and Okie taught me how to make his meatballs so he could concentrate on shrimp and chocolate cake...i would have brought the smoker too...oh well next year plan accordingly

Fishbucket
04-14-2011, 06:42 AM
It's all Don's fault.

okie
04-14-2011, 12:18 PM
gbg, the expression 'good' depends on how you interpret it. sorry folks,
i've got to miss this one.don, i'll try to make it down there sometime later this year if you can make a weekend of it.
cj, i was plannin on fixin okies brand of 'surf and turf', asian beef and chinese shrimp.
when you have a weekend available, let me know and i'll come down and steal more of your bass and some of the crappie.
hope everyone that can attend the fest has a good time, be safe all
and hopefully it will be on a different weekend next year, or how about a fall
fest?
love you all
bill

CRABBY
04-14-2011, 01:01 PM
It's all Don's fault.

That will teach you to not run it next time,LOL,...Don

Trout Tracker
04-14-2011, 04:16 PM
Okie,
Sorry to hear that you won't be makeing it.Was looking forward to them great meatballs.
But My Grandaughter and i are forsure going to be there.And Mia is all kinds of excited.
We will be leaveing Sacramento at 5:00 am Friday morning.
I want to bring something for the potluck.
I have no idea who will be doing the trailer and motorhome thing,but may need to put what i bring in someones refrigerator if possible.
Mia and i will tent it in the open camping section.That way when were not on the boat we can bank fish.
TT

CrappieJed
04-14-2011, 04:41 PM
okie things should open wide soon my place is a mess from that disaster snow storm TT good to see Mia is still excited about being with grampa and want to be around the fishing thats great...shes a good girl...and maybe Mrs. Smogguy/gal can teach her how to make that famous potato salad so when we go again she can give some to her uncle Jed

CRABBY
04-14-2011, 05:01 PM
Okie,
Sorry to hear that you won't be makeing it.Was looking forward to them great meatballs.
But My Grandaughter and i are forsure going to be there.And Mia is all kinds of excited.
We will be leaveing Sacramento at 5:00 am Friday morning.
I want to bring something for the potluck.
I have no idea who will be doing the trailer and motorhome thing,but may need to put what i bring in someones refrigerator if possible.
Mia and i will tent it in the open camping section.That way when were not on the boat we can bank fish.
TT

Bob you an Mia can stay at my campsite theres PLENTY of room I can have up up to 8 people an your boat can fit in front of the old motorhome or stay in the water which is only across the road from me,the big parking lot is in back of me an theres plenty of room for your tent an stuff. Don

CRABBY
04-14-2011, 05:20 PM
gbg, the expression 'good' depends on how you interpret it. sorry folks,
i've got to miss this one.don, i'll try to make it down there sometime later this year if you can make a weekend of it.
cj, i was plannin on fixin okies brand of 'surf and turf', asian beef and chinese shrimp.
when you have a weekend available, let me know and i'll come down and steal more of your bass and some of the crappie.
hope everyone that can attend the fest has a good time, be safe all
and hopefully it will be on a different weekend next year, or how about a fall
fest?
love you all
bill
Gonna miss ya Bill,now my boat will be empty,except for all the Crappie we'er gonna catch,LOL,don't worry though we got plenty of time...Don>>>>PS showed Hope your joke>>>she says your BAD...:rotfl2::rotfl2:

okie
04-14-2011, 06:33 PM
tt, get on goddbaitgirl, i think i sent her the receipe. i double checked
with the wife, she still says i have to be here.
be safe

Trout Tracker
04-14-2011, 06:57 PM
Don.
Thank you very much for the offer.
I'll take you up on it.And i'm sure Mia will like that idea also.
Plus i know that your campsite will be where everyone is probly going to be.
And it will put Mia closer to the other kids to play with.
What is your campsite #.
And since Bullards is close by i might hit it while i'm up there.
How far is Bullards from Collins?
TT

Fishbucket
04-14-2011, 07:03 PM
What is your campsite #.

I need that info too. gonna have to drop some gear off Sat morning before helping DR launch the boat.

CRABBY
04-14-2011, 07:47 PM
I need that info too. gonna have to drop some gear off Sat morning before helping DR launch the boat.

+72 right by the marina,first big site on the right,Bob BB is about 20 min away.Bucket can little bucket make it?...Don

GoodBaitGirl
04-14-2011, 08:40 PM
Smoggy, Little Bucket won't be with Big Bucket that weekend. Hope you all have a great time.

I like Okie's idea...let's have a fall fest. I will help organize when and where if you want. Let me know.

GoodBaitGirl
04-14-2011, 08:43 PM
tt, get on goddbaitgirl, i think i sent her the receipe. i double checked
with the wife, she still says i have to be here.
be safe

Okie, just get a new wife........JK :posteroops2lu: :badidea3qk: goddbaitgirl? :rotfl: Did you hear that FB???:goodidea4gq:

CRABBY
04-15-2011, 04:04 AM
Smoggy, Little Bucket won't be with Big Bucket that weekend. Hope you all have a great time.

I like Okie's idea...let's have a fall fest. I will help organize when and where if you want. Let me know.

Thats Great Linda,you got a deal!!!:starrolling5ez::starrolling5ez::starrollin g5ez::starrolling5ez::starrolling5ez::excited:.... ..Don

Trout Tracker
04-15-2011, 04:29 AM
Don.
Thanks again.
Mia and i should be pulling in about 6:30-7:00 Friday morning.I figure you should be up by then or i hope,I don't want to wake you like i did last time.I felt bad for doing that.We will probly unload the truck and hit the water and hopefully get Mia some fish.I can always pitch the tent and set up later.
TT

scnt junky
04-15-2011, 04:41 AM
I should still be there on Thurs with the family. Don sounds like your right across the way.Hope the fishing stays good. See you all next week. Tom Ps my site is 56a

Fishbucket
04-15-2011, 09:11 AM
Site #72 is up at the road where road 3 comes out... not near the marina.

Here's a MAP !... so you dont get US lost...:cheesy:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y293/theotherbigjoe/FishSnifferpixs/collins.jpg

CRABBY
04-15-2011, 03:13 PM
Site #72 is up at the road where road 3 comes out... not near the marina.

Here's a MAP !... so you dont get US lost...:cheesy:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y293/theotherbigjoe/FishSnifferpixs/collins.jpg

Bucket,that map is missleading,my/our site is within spitting distance of the marina cove,it's about 50/70' from the water,last week I was in #76 an it's about 10' from the water,the lake is way up high,the bad part about 72 is the toilets are 100' + away,which for us guys is no big deal,LOL,bring your own pee jug.:beauty1:

Trout Tracker
04-15-2011, 07:28 PM
After a long talk with the wife i have decided to bring a tri tip for the potluck.
I will just need some help on how and when to heat it up before it's time to grub.
#72 sure looks along ways from the water.But if the lake is full it's probly closer than the map looks.
TT

Delta_Rose
04-15-2011, 08:40 PM
Don- do you mind if I drop off my ice chest full of salads and drinks for the potluck:chowtime: at your site on Saturday morning before FB and I launch the boat?

Also- is anyone bringing a BBQ that I can grill some hot links on for everyone?

CRABBY
04-16-2011, 04:19 AM
Don- do you mind if I drop off my ice chest full of salads and drinks for the potluck:chowtime: at your site on Saturday morning before FB and I launch the boat?

Also- is anyone bringing a BBQ that I can grill some hot links on for everyone?

No problem with the the ice chests,I have 2 small (tabletop) BBQs...Don

scnt junky
04-16-2011, 05:36 AM
TT my site is on the water if you want to leave your boat over my way Im in 56a not far from Don.b Also between my trailer and Dons we can get that tri tip heated up and I should have a small bbq tabletop style with me.

Trout Tracker
04-16-2011, 06:43 PM
I'm bringing a table top BBQ also.
And the wife is going to cook the tri tip,so all i have to do is just heat it up.
I guess i will need to have her send me with written instructions on what to do.
I forsure am no cook.
I would like to leave my boat below your campsite ,so thank you.
TT

scnt junky
04-16-2011, 09:00 PM
Hey TT no problem we can put the tri tip in the oven on warmand the water should be high so your boat will be close to the camp.

Trout Tracker
04-17-2011, 04:20 AM
Thank you very much scnt junkie.
Even thou my boat is a small 14footer it's always a hassel to load and unload on the trailer.
Mia and i will see all of you Friday morning.
If anyone is short on anything that i can bring put in your order and i'll bring it.
Looking forward to seeing everyone again.
TT

Delta_Rose
04-18-2011, 04:07 PM
I'm not sure if we have an actual head count yet so I know how much food to bring, so I'll start:

Delta Rose- party of one bringing potato salad, Mac salad and hot links for the grill

CRABBY
04-18-2011, 04:49 PM
Me an wife,possibly 1 friend,Looks like plenty of food is coming,TT is bringing tri tip,DR with hot links an salads,talked to wife an we will make up those snack trays with diff.cheese/deli meats crackers an stuff,she might even open a box an make a cake,LOL.....Don

Fishbucket
04-19-2011, 07:34 AM
Fishbucket.. Just being there is enough for you people...

:rotfl:

But,
I'll ask my wonderful wife to make some of that Asian salad like last yr..
:vrolijk_26:

CRABBY
04-19-2011, 04:01 PM

But,
I'll ask my wonderful wife to make some of that Asian salad like last yr..
:vrolijk_26:

Bucket,are you giving out Free autographs this year???....:cheesy:....Don

Delta_Rose
04-19-2011, 04:05 PM

FB- you're too modest. To think I get to spend two days on a boat with you. I can hardly contain my enthusiasm:rolleyes::wink:

Bucket,are you giving out Free autographs this year???....:cheesy:....Don

Don't encourage him. I can only imagine what he will do to my nice white gelcoat with his autograph sharpie....

hotdog
04-19-2011, 04:18 PM
When every post is about food, you know you're on the right track.

CRABBY
04-19-2011, 06:17 PM
When every post is about food, you know you're on the right track.
LOL,yeah we keep talking bout food an pretty soon Bigg Ant an Big Game will be coming,espically now that the Crappie bite is kickin in :pom:.....Don

Fishbucket
04-19-2011, 09:12 PM
those guys wont come... they aint' man enough... too lazy.. too weak and dont know how to fish anyway..

:engel017:

Fishbucket
04-19-2011, 09:15 PM
I can only imagine what he will do to my nice white gelcoat with his autograph sharpie....

They make a Magnum !! :bananachaga: ... cuz you got alotta Boat !

http://www.toolking.com/media/catalog/product/m/e/med_sharpie.jpg

Delta_Rose
04-20-2011, 09:44 AM
http://www.toolking.com/media/catalog/product/m/e/med_sharpie.jpg

My, my, what a big sharpie you have:beauty1::signs703jx:

Delta_Rose
04-21-2011, 11:26 AM
Since my first mate isn't able to make it this week-end and work and chores are piling up, I won't be able to attend the Sniffer-fest.

Sorry for the last minute cancellation...

Fishbucket
04-21-2011, 12:46 PM
Sorry for the last minute cancellation...

It's all my fault..:nerves:...

I have an important meeting to attend on Saturday.
Have Fun you guys, I'll be living vicariously thru the posts and PICTURES !!
Afterwards.

CRABBY
04-21-2011, 03:38 PM

Afterwards.

:nevezuha1bz::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:,bout an hour ago Hope (wife) comes out to the truck while I was loading an wants to make a bet that most won't show,Being a smart guy I refused,I've seen the best planned get togethers go belly up,no problem,it won't rain on us I promise,an the bite will still be on.( I THINK )LOL,Will see the real fishermen/women tomorrow,I hope,I'll be there for sure,Moderators never give up,:Gone_fishing:....Don

okie
04-21-2011, 05:05 PM
don, hello to hope, sorry i cant be there physically but i'll be with yall in my mind,
hopefully good bait girl can get one set up in the fall. please pass a big hello to all that attend.
be safe

Trout Tracker
04-21-2011, 06:33 PM
Mia and I got the truck packed and will be heading out in the morning at 0 dark thirty.
So we will see you in the morning and looking forward to a great time.And since fish bucket isn't showing up thier goes the oven for the 2 tri tips.
TT

CRABBY
04-21-2011, 06:39 PM
Mia and I got the truck packed and will be heading out in the morning at 0 dark thirty.
So we will see you in the morning and looking forward to a great time.And since fish bucket isn't showing up thier goes the oven for the 2 tri tips.
TT

Bob the motor home has an oven,plus Toms trailer has one,thats who you were thinkin of,fishbucket wasn't bringin nothing...see you an Mia about 8:30 at #72...Don

GoodBaitGirl
04-21-2011, 09:23 PM

Afterwards.

Just as long as everyone knows it isn't MY fault!:innoc9dj:

I feel so bad for FB...he was all packed and everything ready to go already on the shop floor. He was even going to take the electric blanket that he told me NOT to buy because I'd never use it..... :stomper::rotfl2:

Looks like we'll be planning the FALL Sniffer Fest instead. You guys have a great time and remember to take and posts lots of pictures.

CRABBY
04-24-2011, 02:00 PM
Just as long as everyone knows it isn't MY fault!:innoc9dj:

I feel so bad for FB...he was all packed and everything ready to go already on the shop floor. He was even going to take the electric blanket that he told me NOT to buy because I'd never use it..... :stomper::rotfl2:

Looks like we'll be planning the FALL Sniffer Fest instead. You guys have a great time and remember to take and posts lots of pictures.

Just a breif note,will post more later w/pics,The Collins Sniffer Fest was small but the fishing was off the hook,no heavy boat traffic an limits,limits,limits for all,thanks to scnt junkie,we were the only ones catching lots of fish,rain held off for the potluck and all was good.more to come...gotta recuperate,LOL...Don

okie
04-24-2011, 02:04 PM
happy to hear it turned out great for you all, sure wish i could have been there.
but i'll do my very best to make the fall trip if gbg and fb can get it set up. if i
can i'll make something special for you guys and gals.
be safe

CRABBY
04-24-2011, 02:11 PM
happy to hear it turned out great for you all, sure wish i could have been there.
But i'll do my very best to make the fall trip if gbg and fb can get it set up. If i
can i'll make something special for you guys and gals.
Be safe

shrimp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!P LEASE..

okie
04-24-2011, 02:35 PM
don, you got it, and how about some asian beef, chocolate cake and chocolate
covered cherrys? the cake and cherrys is in liquid form.
be safe

GoodBaitGirl
04-25-2011, 10:37 AM
Pictures or it didn't happen.......?

Please?

Thank you! :)

CRABBY
04-25-2011, 03:33 PM
Pictures or it didn't happen.......?

Please?

Scnt Junkie has a ton of pics but doesn't know how to post them his wife might though,or he could just e mail them to you an you an Bucket can do them up cuz you guys are really good at that stuff,Hope has some pics to load on my laptop an then I can post those little pics ya gotta click on.TT started another thread on the fest so it will be best to post stuff on that one....Don

GoodBaitGirl
04-25-2011, 10:05 PM
Found the thread and the pics! You guys caught lots of fish!!! Sorry FB wasn't there. I hope you got my PM, Don. We did manage to sneak away on Sunday and fish Bon Tempe...caught trout! Still missed out on a great time at Collins though....next time. Glad you all had fun and did great!