PDA

View Full Version : Pardee 3/22 Another GREAT Day!!!

Koke Machine83
03-22-2011, 07:25 PM
Got a invite to fish with Nate and little Nate. They pick me up at 6am. Headed to the lake and Nate took me on a new way there http://www.imhooked.com/forumsyabb/Templates/Forum/default/wink.gif http://www.imhooked.com/forumsyabb/Templates/Forum/default/wink.gif So we get to the lake, we meet N2TROUT. He is getting ready. Then another Blue Jet boat show's up. After talking a bit, we give them a few Grubs and a couple of grub hooks. I said to follow us out to the spot. So we have two boats follow us out. Just after getting set up, We hear on the radio, skunk is off the boat. Then a few minutes later, we get hooked up. We stayed in the area for a while. N2TROUT has his five fish limit and is headed in. Come's by for a little chat. We talked to blue boat and they have some fish. So, after catching 13 to the box, we decided to try for kokes again. 2 hours, NO kokes!! So lets get our last two trout... Put out the trout gear and it was back on. Can you believe a QUAD, all four poles going off. BIG Nate, Little Nate and myself with fish on!!! The fourth pole just waiting for someone to pick it up. So, we let Little Nate bring in the Last Fish. The biggest of the day... looked to be around 4 lbs. Of course we had to let it go, cause we already boated our last two. We had a few Doubles, 2 Triples and 1 QUAD!!!! Here's the good stuff...

Lures: Grubs all day
Color: Glow Orange / White / Smoke
Scent: Shad & Krill/Anise
Speed: 1.3 - 1.7
Depths: Surface
Set backs: 100' - 150'
Area: Columbia Gulch
Fish: 25+ to the boat

Nate has all the pictures on his Camera. I want to Thank, Both Nate's for another Awesome day on Lake Pardee...

Robbie (Trout/Koke Machine)...

RideNfish
03-22-2011, 09:05 PM
Good Job KM!
Any chance you saw some of us shore fishing guys catching anything? I am going to try to get out Friday and am trying to decide between Camanche or Pardee for some bank fishing.

I wonder if casting those grubs you guys use so much behind a clear bubble would work? Hmmmm.

Thank you and Cheers!

Trout Tracker
03-23-2011, 04:37 AM
Robbie.
Sounds like you are enjoying your time off.WAY TO GO.
And it also sounds like pardee is kicking out some fish.
I'm going to give it a try in a few weeks as soon as this weather gets stable.
TT

GNappers
03-23-2011, 05:13 PM
Great day. I fished yesterday from 12 on around the spillway and only saw 4 fish caught. Moved to the first cove and had a bite on pink power worm with a water bobber that I missed then next cast I caught a small trout. Had 1 more bite on green power worm before I headed home. Saw the same group of guys I had seen 3 weeks ago catch release a bunch of trout using the black flie with a spinner behind a water bobber.

Reel Fun
03-23-2011, 05:49 PM
Robbie.....If you google pardee lake find the webite and click on fishing reports scroll down to see the limit of 12-13in? Koks!! They say they are using apex's.

RF

Koke Machine83
03-23-2011, 08:05 PM
RF: I did see those pictures. We tried for two hours in that area. I did have something grab my Pink Apex. When i checked the lure, all corn was gone. Oh Well... Guess i can wait til they really get going... Keep in touch and we'll see you on the water soon...

Robbie

danno
03-24-2011, 09:57 AM
Robbie...Help me out here are you useing a weight on the grub? dodger? Still havent got a hit on them of course it's hard to get a hit inside the house...after the last ride in I'm waiting for a little better weather.
Dan

Koke Machine83
03-24-2011, 11:30 AM
danno: here is how i rig the grub...

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh2/kokemachine/Camanche030111009_resize.jpg

Here is how i rig the whole set up!!!

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh2/kokemachine/Berryessa41010007_Resize.jpg

Hope this helps... Robbie

danno
03-24-2011, 02:59 PM
Thanks Robbie!
Got my hook the wrong way and not enough leader. Only thing I had right was weight swivel and grubs.
Thanks again!