PDA

View Full Version : Rancho Seco Derby

Panfry
04-02-2011, 06:49 AM
Guess what?

No fish ... Looks like they did not stock the lake yet.

About 100 bankers and 20 water crafts.

2 fish caught since 6am as far as I can see and hear.

B-RAN
04-02-2011, 08:09 AM
THey plantin today?

Jfitalia
04-02-2011, 08:52 AM
THey plantin today?

It has to be from private party because F&G hasnt stocked it since the 18th and its not schedule to get planted this week or next

B-RAN
04-02-2011, 03:06 PM
It has to be from private party because F&G hasnt stocked it since the 18th and its not schedule to get planted this week or next
Yeeeah thats what I'm sayin man.. The guy that runs the show (Jose) told me awile back that they stock the trophys both days of the derby.. Mt.Lassen

Tie1 eat 1
04-03-2011, 08:57 PM
Yea I try to stay away from Rancho Seco

Jfitalia
04-03-2011, 11:12 PM
Yea I try to stay away from Rancho Seco

Why is that?

BIG_ONE
04-04-2011, 12:20 AM
Heard a lot about radiation with the nuclear power plant being at Rancho Seco. Never wanted to fish that lake ever since. Seen a lot pictures with the nuclear power plant at Rancho Seco, makes me wonder is there any fact or truth with radiation to this lake?
:alberte8zp:

bassmanben
04-04-2011, 02:05 PM
Heard a lot about radiation with the nuclear power plant being at Rancho Seco. Never wanted to fish that lake ever since. Seen a lot pictures with the nuclear power plant at Rancho Seco, makes me wonder is there any fact or truth with radiation to this lake?
No truth to that, however its best to fish at night since you can see the fish when they glow in the dark.

mariahpup
04-05-2011, 07:45 AM
Did they ever stock the Lassen fish for the Ranch Seco Derby? Seems like they had not as of Saturday!

B-RAN
04-05-2011, 11:57 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA All those fish that get put in there are caught within the first week of being put in the water.. And that Nuclear powerplant hasnt been active for over 10 years. I always laugh when this comes up sorry :rotfl2:

fishingfreak
04-05-2011, 03:56 PM
my freind was their saturday he said he saw a bunch of people with stringers of nice fish so i am guessing that they planted you can catch fish their you just need to know what your doing