PDA

View Full Version : More Stupid Turkeys

CRABBY
04-17-2011, 06:25 AM
These guys are everywhere,Cats like to chase em.LOL

Hof
04-17-2011, 08:27 AM
:turkycut1::turkycut1::turkycut1::turkycut1::turky cut1::turkycut1::turkycut1::turkycut1: Hof

Fishbucket
04-17-2011, 11:48 AM
If you promise to bring a fresh one... I'll bring the fryer ans oil to the Collins lake fest !

CRABBY
04-17-2011, 02:55 PM
If you promise to bring a fresh one... I'll bring the fryer ans oil to the Collins lake fest !

You or any die hard Sniffer are welcome to come an get one,they are a nuisance,just bring a bow or baseball bat,the things are a pain an are all dark meat,I give em to the Cats every now an then,pop em with a pellet gun!!LOL..Don

Hof
04-17-2011, 08:25 PM
First time I ever went turkey hunting it was on a friends property and she said they were a nuisance as well. Got there late, closed my door gently, full camo with mask on, tip toed down a gravel driveway by her house heading for a hill she said they come down from, heard some clucks....Looked up and there were a bunch of Turkeys on her roof staring at me and not concerned a bit. Obviously I didn't shoot.... she said they had torn up and pooped all over her roof and drove her crazy daily.

Hof