PDA

View Full Version : Lake Chabot April 29,2011

Mr_Lake_Chabot
04-30-2011, 11:34 AM
Hit up Chabot today first I rode my bike around the lake to raccoon and bullfrog landing and Indian cove and the burner and all spots were about the same there were about 3fisherman at each spot with a couple fish each I ended up at coots landing.I hit up the evening bite and fished from 5pm to 10pm. From 5pm till 9pm I fished trout and caught 6 trout 3 two pounders and 3smaller ones all on green power eggs and orange power worm. After dark I put on catfish bait and from 9pm to 10pm I got 6 bites I caught a 5pounder and a 3pounder and had two more cat on that felt bigger than the other two one of them spit out the hook and the other one got tangled In my other pole than broke my line. That will teach me to bring a catfish pole I was using my ultra light trout poles with 6pound line now that I know the cats are biting I'll bring bigger poles next time

LuckyIrishFan
04-30-2011, 12:04 PM
:wow_2:!!! :areportmq5: Dave!!! Sounded like non stop action for you, I wish I was fishing with you bro rather than being stuck at work. FISH ON:biggrin:!!!

JwG
04-30-2011, 12:50 PM
Nice stringer! Thanks for the report.