PDA

View Full Version : What'cha got...What'cha want?

ReelJerks
06-17-2011, 09:45 AM
Electronics speaking of course. We probably all want a new boat or motor, but that is another thread.

I started this post to maybe help the fishermen/ladies who can't buy a completely rigged boat to start out with. They buy what they can afford then add to the project while they enjoy what they do have.

I have a Lowrance HDS-10, VHF, Sirius Radio.
My next investment will likely be an 'Autopilot' for my main. Simrad AP28 is likely my choice unless Lowrance breaks into the market with a pilot.
After the autopilot I would like to add another head unit to the stern of my boat...say a Lowrance HDS-7, and then the LSS-1 Structure Scan with Down Imaging.
Lastly, I would like to add LWX-1 weather module.

Looks like a fine recipe for divorce to me. Like everything 'woman' this must be done slowly for most.

Edd

Tyler Foote
06-18-2011, 08:13 PM
love to hear more

ReelJerks
06-20-2011, 05:20 AM
I would love to add to this thread but first you have to explain what adding a autopilot to my main means,then after your autopilot i would need to be clear on the whole "simrad" thing,then this head unit for the stern,i assume thats a whole differant fishfinder for the back of the boat?all i have right now is a lowrance 515 cdf,i really need gps for mapping and speed. since you will be single soon you should have more time for fishing!!

There are life benefits for all of us.
I agree with your choice for GPS. It's one thing to eyeball the hot spot and another to follow a trail.

Edd