PDA

View Full Version : Happy Hooker Wow !!!! that was fun

Bolo
07-02-2011, 07:11 AM
Went out on the first with Fish Sniffers and was it fun !!! Thanks Cal, Caught my first Hal (2)i and my first legal Ling
Many Thanks to Jim and the crew, must have just been my Luck Day. Thank you to my son Greg and Donny and Rudy.

Jim (Bolo):smiley:

Seon
07-02-2011, 07:41 AM
... Caught my first Hal (2)i and my first legal Ling...

Jim (Bolo):smiley:

Congrats on your catch. So what was the boat's caught count?

Bolo
07-02-2011, 09:48 AM
I think it was 15 inside bay and about 75 outside 2 ling and the rest rock cod

allkokedup
07-02-2011, 09:50 AM
Yes!!!! More details please!!!! Was gonna go but that traffic comming home to Sac on a holiday weekend must have been really BAD..Thinkin about going during the week soon......

FoldCat81
07-02-2011, 10:02 AM
Well Done!!! I really wanted to go but had other things to do. Tell us more and any pics!!!

Bolo
07-02-2011, 10:04 AM
I think we had 4 Buts and three strippers inside kind of slow on the stippers but is supposed to pick up,
Traffic was just bad all the way to Citrus Heights.

Bolo
07-02-2011, 10:07 AM
Well Done!!! I really wanted to go but had other things to do. Tell us more and any pics!!!

I have to learn how to post pics, will do today. Cal has some pics he is going to post in the sniffer.

Reel Fun
07-04-2011, 01:51 PM
Can you tell us where you were fishing outside the gate? And also were you drifting anchovies for the lings/cod as well?

Thanks,
Reel Fun

woolybuggin
07-04-2011, 03:16 PM
wow that does sound awesome!! hopefully will be goin soon once i find out when hes takin the hooker out again. anyone know when that might be?

Bolo
07-04-2011, 07:36 PM
Can you tell us where you were fishing outside the gate? And also were you drifting anchovies for the lings/cod as well?

Thanks,
Reel Fun

It was about 2 miles north.and yes we were drifting chovies

Bolo

Reel Fun
07-04-2011, 09:47 PM
It was about 2 miles north.and yes we were drifting chovies

Bolo

THANKS!!! I went that way once last year....out from the gate as soon as I past the rocks turn right and hug the coast but I dont think I went 2 miles...maybe one? Is there anything on land or buoys that let you know you are in the right area?? I am thinking about next weekend.....one last thing if you dont mind.....how deep,size weight, and were you on a reef?? (crap thats 3 things)

Reel Fun :dankk2:

HDnRibs
07-05-2011, 11:26 AM
wow that does sound awesome!! hopefully will be goin soon once i find out when hes takin the hooker out again. anyone know when that might be?

Just Google his number and give him a call. Those boats go out during the week as well as weekends.

woolybuggin
07-05-2011, 12:16 PM
Just Google his number and give him a call. Those boats go out during the week as well as weekends. thanks i will have to try that, ive sent cal a couple messages but havent gotten a response yet. probably to busy would be my guess, but ya thanks ill just take a look for his number