PDA

View Full Version : Launching at Silve Lake...

Captn ofthe Crest
07-06-2011, 12:05 PM
Hey gang,
Can anyone tell me how early you can launch at Silver and if there is a dock or just a ramp? Thanks-

MasterBaiter
07-06-2011, 02:01 PM
There is no time frame on launching. It has a pay thumb for launching. There is no dock at the ramp, just concrete into the water. There is a sandy shore to the side of the boat launch that you can put your boat on. There used to be a wood dock there some time back, but don't remember if it still exists.

Best of luck...

dr.fish
07-06-2011, 02:34 PM
There is no time frame on launching. It has a pay thumb for launching. There is no dock at the ramp, just concrete into the water. There is a sandy shore to the side of the boat launch that you can put your boat on. There used to be a wood dock there some time back, but don't remember if it still exists.

Best of luck...

No wooden dock, just concrete and sand. Very protected and a pretty nice launch site. Best of luck to you. I landed some good sized macks there last Labor Day....

Captn ofthe Crest
07-06-2011, 03:07 PM
Thanks guys, I thought there was a dock there years ago, it would have made it easier for pops. If I can get on the water around 6 that would be great! I know Caples has a 7am launch.

Thanks, hope to have a report this weekend.