PDA

View Full Version : Join Me For A Day Of Salmon Fishing!

Cal.Kellogg
07-25-2011, 03:39 PM
Cal Kellogg of the Fish Sniffer magazine here. Salmon are biting outside the Golden Gate! Anglers are bagging a fish per rod on poor days and scoring limits on good days. The fish are running up to and beyond the 30 pound mark!

I’m hosting a Cal Kellogg School of Fishing/Fish Sniffer trip aboard the New Easy Rider. We will be heading outside the Golden Gate, weather permitting, in search of big hard fighting king salmon on Thursday, July 28.

I’m bringing along a prize package for the trip including Fish Sniffer hats and DVDS, Rods from Fenwick and Abu Garcia, reels from Abu Garcia and line and pliers from P-Line. What could be better than busting as big chrome bright king and winning some of these great prizes?

There are still spots available for this trip. We will be departing from the Berkeley Marina at 6 o’clock, so you’ll need to be on the boat by 5:30 at the latest!

Come on out and join me for a day of saltwater fun. It’s been a long time since I busted a king outside the Gate and I’ll bet its been a long time for most of you too.

To book your spot call Capt. Joe Gallia at (707) 422-2050 or (707) 344-0577.

skyhigh
08-11-2011, 11:35 AM
It was great meeting and fishing with you Cal, glad I was lucky enough to come away with the only limit. Thanks a lot to you and the fishsniffer for the Abu Garcia rod/reel. Oh and I have read your book cover to cover, great book for any fisherman who wants to but more fish in the boat. Thanks again Dan