PDA

View Full Version : San Francisco Salmon?

Fish Licker
08-26-2011, 06:30 AM
Hey everybody! I'm heading out of the gate on on Saturday and Sunday in search of the KING! Haven't been out Salmon fishing in years and was hoping to get some insight on where the bite is and bait/lure methods being used this year. I will greatly appreciate any insight! Also I may have a spot available on the boat for the right angler. Hit me up!

double time
08-27-2011, 05:30 PM
went out on friday to duxbury w/fish on sportfishing-capt.tom-caught 3,lost 5.bite started at 11:40am.trolling watermellon flasher and crippled anchove.2nd setup was flasher and green rsk.tried apexs and fbrs-no luck.didnt try hoochies.biggest fish was 12.we were 1/4mi south of the dux buoy.lots of bait in the water.good luck
Hey everybody! I'm heading out of the gate on on Saturday and Sunday in search of the KING! Haven't been out Salmon fishing in years and was hoping to get some insight on where the bite is and bait/lure methods being used this year. I will greatly appreciate any insight! Also I may have a spot available on the boat for the right angler. Hit me up!