PDA

View Full Version : Are YOU going?

JwG
09-01-2011, 06:28 AM
http://www.fishsniffer.com/trout-board/92140-best-fest-2011-a.html

Collins Lake :: Northern California Fishing, Camping and Boating (http://www.collinslake.com/)

okie
09-01-2011, 06:39 AM
plannin on being there, unless something REALLY drastic comes up
to prevent me from goin.
be safe

CRABBY
09-01-2011, 08:35 AM
plannin on being there, unless something REALLY drastic comes up
to prevent me from goin.
be safe

Me Too.........:elmo:

Jetspray
09-02-2011, 05:12 AM
Might give it a try myself, gotta see about the weather then first though:imsmilin9py::sonar::o.........Jetspray

CRABBY
09-02-2011, 04:13 PM
Might give it a try myself, gotta see about the weather then first though:imsmilin9py::sonar::o.........Jetspray

OhOh,look out fish:swimmingfish::swimmingfish:

OneTrueBob
09-29-2011, 05:03 PM
If the lord is willing and creek/river don't rise, I'll be there...

Still leaning towards camping over staying in town in a hotel.

PM me so we can discuss the details.

CRABBY
09-29-2011, 05:17 PM
If the lord is willing and creek/river don't rise, I'll be there...

Still leaning towards camping over staying in town in a hotel.

PM me so we can discuss the details.

Hope the weather isn't too bad,the fishing should really be good then from the bank or boat..BOB, camp!!!Forget a hotel....Don

OneTrueBob
10-03-2011, 01:54 PM
I'm camping!! Making reservations this week.

Shocked to also find out that I was the first one to Register with GoodBaitGirl (Linda)!

Ya'll better get going here... she said there were some great prizes. I don't want to have to take them all... :tongue:

GoodBaitGirl
10-03-2011, 01:56 PM
Nice chattin' with ya, Onetruebob!
:thumbsup:Thanks for registering!!!
Looks like you'll be walking away with all the prizes if my phone doesn't start ringing soon!

As for the rest of you who haven't registered yet.....

:nana: You may register through Private Message to me on the Sniffer Board if you are afraid of the phone...I will need the following info:

Your REAL name/your Fishsniffer name
Your telephone number (in case details change and I need to call you)
Will you have a boat,kayak? (Collins rents boats)
Do you need a ride on a boat?
Will you be fishing for trout or bass?
Will you be attending the BBQ after the fun fish? (You need to be present at the BBQ in order to claim your prize if you win one)
What will you bring to the BBQ?
Will others who won't be fishing be attending the BBQ with you? (like your wife/husband, kids, dogs, etc.)

If you aren't preregistered....you will not be eligible for a prize...no exceptions!

Trout Tracker
10-04-2011, 06:38 AM
Depending on the weather i will be thier also.The only way i wouldn't be thier is if it rains.
I'm going to put in for the FRiday before off so i can get thier a day early.
I wouldn't miss it for the world plus i'm looking forward to OKies shrimp and meatballs.
I will call LInda later with more info in a week or so.Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

TT

GoodBaitGirl
10-22-2011, 08:13 PM
Okay, TroutTracker and JetSpray....The weather should be wonderful and if not...we've got you covered (EZUps at the BBQ)! No excuses!

GoodBaitGirl
10-22-2011, 08:15 PM
Here's the plan so far for the BBQ and prize ceremony:

FB and I will be bringing: Burgers and cheese (enough for an Army)
Chili/Cornbread Casserole (enough for an Army)
Brownies (enough for an Army)
MAYBE Smoked trout/among other catches
Hamburger Buns

We'll be setting up at our cabin so all you have to do is fish all day and then show up with whatever you volunteer to bring. We have two EZUps so bad weather should not scare you away! Everyone please bring whatever you are drinking water/softdrinks/beer/coffee/wine....whatever you want. You just need to bring what YOU and your party(wife,kids,dog,gramma,you) will be drinking.

We need volunteers to bring the following: Any other side dishes. If you don't cook or have no means to carry something to the BBQ, there's other nonperishable items that we need like: Paper plates, forks, spoons, ketchup, mustard, chips.

Please let me know ASAP what you can bring, so I can record it in stone.:wink:
:friends028hh:This is gonna be fun!

DFG did planting on Thursday and will be doing that weekly according to the Collins Lake Rep I just spoke with!!

Trout Tracker
10-26-2011, 06:38 AM
Now That i have called Linda and registerd all is good.
I will also bring an ezup for the just in case it is needed.
Will be going up Friday morning and i am looking forward
to some good fishing along with seeing the gang.
See you all in 2 weeks.
TT

CRABBY
10-26-2011, 06:59 AM
Extended forecast for what it's worth show the 4/5/6th of nov. clear an sunny,LOL....Don>>>>Bob ya bringing Mia???

CRABBY
10-26-2011, 07:11 AM
Also I Fully expect JwG an his Modesto buds to show up,those bass guys can't pass up prizes...:beer:...Don

JwG
10-26-2011, 09:28 AM
This is going to be one Awesome party!!:bananatiedie: I encourage every FS’er that can join in the fun to contact Linda and get registered. I have had a conflict arise on that weekend,but I know some of my friends are going and that is what counts.

Jfitalia
10-26-2011, 10:55 AM
I was hoping to make it however the High School Soccer team I am coaching will be going to Section Playoffs that week and weekend so I will not be able to attend.

CRABBY
10-26-2011, 02:22 PM
This is going to be one Awesome party!!:bananatiedie: I encourage every FS’er that can join in the fun to contact Linda and get registered. I have had a conflict arise on that weekend,but I know some of my friends are going and that is what counts.
Geez,well I hope Shot Gun shows up,I don't wanna be the only ol guy there!!!!!:old:...Don

Fishbucket
10-26-2011, 07:37 PM
,I don't wanna be the only ol guy there!!!!!:old:...Don

No Matter WHO shows up.... You'll still be the old guy there.

:biggrin:

:undecided:

Crap,.... there goes my boat ride....:fishhead:

GoodBaitGirl
10-26-2011, 08:26 PM
I know that Trout Tracker is bringing plates and utensils and an EZUp...but I still don't know who is bringing condiments for the burgers, napkins and chips.

Fishbucket and I will be bringing an EZUp, Burgers, buns, Cheese, chili/cornbread casserole, and brownies....and maybe smoked trout.

I'm trying to make this as simple as possible. If you would like to contribute, please let me know here what you'd like to bring...Thanks.

GoodBaitGirl
11-03-2011, 05:56 PM
Please go to the TROUT board sticky for all information pertaining to the BEST FEST 2011. Thanks!