PDA

View Full Version : Updated full movie Salmon underwater attack video at Duzbury Reef

StrikeFighter
09-07-2011, 06:37 PM
Great strike action under water of salmon attacking trolled FBR™ rigs. How lure is presented to fish. (see what the fish see) Some great strike action as it is interesting to watch the strike on video turn your head at the rod as it pulls down.

Caught 3 let one go farmed one while waiting to get camera ready for filming…Nice one too. Had the pleasure of fishing with good friend Craig Wood and enjoyed the day very much. We were fishing with UV FBR™ regulars and UV softies 25-40 feet. Stay around and near the Duzbury buoy all day.
Weather was great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTbz5DdfZX4

Fishbucket
09-07-2011, 08:03 PM
Great Vid !

loved the fenders tied to the side to ease the pain on the thighs while rigging the riggers.

Thanks for posting.

StrikeFighter
09-07-2011, 09:10 PM
Great Vid !

loved the fenders tied to the side to ease the pain on the thighs while rigging the riggers.

Thanks for posting.

Those work great and they are comfy and keeps you upright more so your feet don’t slip backward from over reaching…especially with wet floor…My floor covering is grabby and I haven’t slip even with messy floor.

When I get to the dock then flip one end over for dock ties……combo deal works great….You have a sharp eye for details….Bill