PDA

View Full Version : LOWRANCE News!

ReelJerks
10-20-2011, 10:00 AM
Here is a little something I copied from the Lowrance FB page.

"Lowrance (http://www.facebook.com/Lowrance)Customer Service Update: In September, 98% of all calls were answered in under 5 minutes and once talking to a CS rep, 93% of customers had their questions answered or issues handled in the first 5 minutes. Expect the same or better for the rest of 2011 and 2012! Plus, if you don't want to talk to Customer Service on the phone, you can always email them at products@lowrance.com."

Now, that's what I call 'stepping up' for the customer/consumer.

Edd

Fin
10-24-2011, 12:44 PM
I made 2-3 calls during that timeframe. I was helped with minimal waiting. Definitely a step up!

CRABBY
10-24-2011, 12:50 PM
Hears your sticky Edd,good news for all concerned...Don

Hamachi_Kama
03-18-2013, 03:21 PM
Sweet. I just switched over to Lowrance after years of running Humminbird. Hopefully, I'll never need to call, but its nice to know they are on it.

honksrworkn
05-29-2017, 09:33 AM
All I can say is if you can afford the new 3d scan buy it , its gonna be a real game changer unreal views of structure and 🐟... Not cheap but IMO worth every penny .... Like dsd goose decoys changed goose hunting , these electronics will do for 🐟

Shredder
05-30-2017, 08:06 PM
All I can say is if you can afford the new 3d scan buy it , its gonna be a real game changer unreal views of structure and 🐟... Not cheap but IMO worth every penny .... Like dsd goose decoys changed goose hunting , these electronics will do for 🐟
I have the new 3d scan. It's pretty cool, but not a game changer IMO here on the delta. Fishing in shallow (under 10 ft deep) weedy water eliminates the usefulness of the 3d scan Standard 200khz will give you the bottom hardness just fine. Side scan seems to give a better image than the 3d scan does. I think the resolution of the assembled 3d image is lower than the side scan. Also discerning fish from the rest of the clutter on screen is not easy. I find if I am using it for that purpose (trying to locate stripers or bait fish) I end up rotating the image, zooming the image, ( is that a fish? Not a fish? Bait? Etc. all while driving the boat. It takes too long and slows the process down. It just is not practical. I have found I prefer the sides scan and sonar, chart info and visual surface clues as the primary information I can use to process the fastest effectively.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Polebrother
11-30-2017, 11:38 AM
Original sticky is several years old. Any updated stats that reflect Lowrance’s current customer service track record regarding quality and timeliness? Thanks!

ReelJerks
11-30-2017, 11:54 AM
If anything, they are even better and quicker than quoted in that ols sticky.

suatulanhhongphuc
12-15-2017, 12:59 AM
The information is quite useful

monkey916
12-26-2017, 06:53 PM
I don't think this last profile is legit... Might want to delete it... They threw in some links in the signature which Im sure arent good LoL...

redneckpunk
12-26-2017, 07:11 PM
I don't think this last profile is legit... Might want to delete it... They threw in some links in the signature which Im sure arent good LoL...

I saw it when first posted. So far nothing really against the rules. And nothing says a member has to be in USA [emoji631]. Unless you can interpret the ad

I am watching. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk