PDA

View Full Version : In need of help...

Nitro2012
11-03-2011, 07:20 PM
Today has been the worst day. its bad enough that my mom is the only working in the house.. now our son room caught on fire... my husband introduced me to this page..

Anyways today our son room got caught on fire this morning.. He was in the room sleeping but lucky, he was able to wake up and escape the fire.. and wake up his dad before it spreaded more.. We lost alot on the fire.. thats including his fishing lures.. dsi.. laptop.. ipod.. and much more.. My son truly loves fishing.. To see a little boy face so depressed and scared with what had happen with the fire.. its a heartbreaker.. Im so glad we made it out there alive.. now we are stressin how we can come up with $500 to pay for the deductible.. With my husband out of a job and receiving a small amount of edd.. and have tons of tons of bills and i just dont know what else to do.. Are there any nice people out there willing to help us out..?? I really dont know what to do...

fishwishin
11-03-2011, 07:34 PM
We see a few scams come our way so I am wondering a few things. Are you able to provide proof your family was the victim of a fire via a report or case number of the fire department that responded to your house? You say your husband introduced you to our site. Do we know him? Is he a member? If not how did he know about us? How many other sites/forums have you posted this request on?

If you are truly a victim I am sorry, but in my experience requests like these are nearly always scams. Instead of just going ahead and deleting this I wanted to give you the opportunity to prove your claim.
:cool:

CRABBY
11-04-2011, 03:39 AM
Your husband introduced you to this site?He must be a member here, great,whats his board name?I see you live out on Austin rd in Manteca,nice lookin farm.At any rate please provide all the info requested....Also saw your u tube videos,was it your son or daughters room that caught fire,seems to be a mix up between your post here an your u tube video,looks like you discovered the internet in the last few weeks..

AnglingWes
11-04-2011, 06:14 AM
I'd send the money right away, but my Printer is out of ink. Sorry.

fishwishin
11-04-2011, 10:35 PM
This has been up for over 24 hours and I think it's time to lock it up...
:cool: