PDA

View Full Version : Lake Chabot 2moro sunday morning

Mr_Lake_Chabot
11-05-2011, 09:45 PM
whats the best spot for shorefishing at chabot has anyone checked out chabot lately ????

tbruski
11-06-2011, 07:40 AM
Bass Cove, you know the spot!!!
Good Luck
Bruski

mike_l
11-06-2011, 10:55 AM
Mr Lake chabot..you locking your chair up at the lake this year?

tbruski
11-06-2011, 09:30 PM
How did it go???

OneTrueBob
11-07-2011, 09:47 AM
How was it? My buddy trolled Half Moon Bay for one 2.5 lb on a Pink Lady... he said the wind picked up in the afternoon and he had to call in for a new battery to get the rest of the way to the marina.

Seems those Orange batteries are slowly losing charge... last couple of times we rented a boat, the second battery was barely charged enough to get us back...

Hopefully with this cooler weather the trout bite will return...

Tight Lines!

jkws510
11-09-2011, 04:48 PM
Trout bite has picked up tremendously in the last couple weeks. Landed a 5 pounder last week, yesterday we landed 4 fish and let 2 get away. I'm not gonna give up the spot just yet but I can tell you that all the fish were caught on light colored powerbait. I'm not having any luck with power eggs and worms or kastmasters from the shore. Bass Cove and Raccoon point are always good spots to try.
:trout::thumbsup:

Mr_Lake_Chabot
11-09-2011, 07:36 PM
fished bass cove last sunday for 5 hours only got one bite and had a trout on but it got off and my buddy got no bites and there were 3 other fisherman out there when i was there and 2 of them just caught one trout so bass cove is really slow still ive heard indian cove and raccoon have been pretty good but i havent been out there yet to see for myself ............. and no chair locked at chabot ive been sitting on my butt hopefully ill get my drivers lisense back soon so i can drive to lake instead of riding mountain bike there thats why i locked a chair there cant carry on my bike ........