PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see this?!?!

TheGreatBasshole
11-10-2011, 11:10 PM
http://vimeo.com/31796807

H (http://vimeo.com/31796807)uge trout

RainMan03
11-11-2011, 08:48 AM
What every Brown trout angler dreams of!!! Great fish indeed!!!

Bigg A
11-11-2011, 06:46 PM
That was a nice tackle....I don't think the brown gained a yard on that play!!!...:beer:

americainR_guy
11-11-2011, 07:07 PM
It was a good catch for here. Look up videos of New Zealand or Argentina fishing, it's common for trout that size in their rivers and streams. I got some nice brown in NZ when I went. You can see a video of one of them on that same website. I'm truckee_master. I wonder if he dives for salmon like that too, lol jk. I'm not into salmon fishing in rivers with beads or anything where you have to try and get the line in the fishes mouth to hook it. To me that's still snagging. But roe and lures bit out of aggression is cool. Anyways fun video!

Sutter Creek
11-11-2011, 07:39 PM
Beautiful !

Jfitalia
11-11-2011, 08:18 PM
It was a good catch for here. Look up videos of New Zealand or Argentina fishing, it's common for trout that size in their rivers and streams. I got some nice brown in NZ when I went. You can see a video of one of them on that same website. I'm truckee_master. I wonder if he dives for salmon like that too, lol jk. I'm not into salmon fishing in rivers with beads or anything where you have to try and get the line in the fishes mouth to hook it. To me that's still snagging. But roe and lures bit out of aggression is cool. Anyways fun video!

what does flossing for salmon have to do with this video????

Bigg A
11-11-2011, 08:55 PM

It's a full moon.....crazy things happen....even on here!! :beer:

GNappers
11-11-2011, 09:48 PM
I really have to learn how to fly fish, got the rod and the reel just need to practice and put them to use. Great fish, I like how he handled it while measuring the fish. Was this for a fishing show?

thelastword
11-11-2011, 10:18 PM
Wow, thanks for sharing! Nothing like chasing them big river browns this time of year.

EarlyFish
11-12-2011, 03:33 AM
AAAHHHH!!!! That vid got my blood all pumped up for some fishing. Sucks that I have little knowledge on trout fishing, oh well, lets use it up on those stripers!

I'm not sure if Ice House Res. has a lot of browns, but I did manage a 18" brown while float tubing for bows. Is brown common there? Like I said, I'm no expect in trout fishing, I just go when any of my friends/family text me up.

Akasha Twi-Path
11-12-2011, 10:26 AM
Awesome Brown for sure!

americainR_guy
11-13-2011, 04:57 PM

:rolleyes2: uh nothing. ;-)