PDA

View Full Version : How To Fish Don Pedro Reservoir!

Cal.Kellogg
11-17-2011, 02:47 PM
Check out this video that was shot during a September trip to Don Pedro Reservoir. In it master guide Monte Smith of Gold Country Sportfishing talks about how to fish Don Pedro throughout the year. While you're there please subscribe to my YouTube Channel...It doesn't cost a dime...Also check out my other videos!

Thanks a bunch, Cal

How To Fish Don Pedro Reservoir With Monte Smith.m4v (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0revt63jcw&feature=channel_video_title)

westcoasterjim
11-17-2011, 03:12 PM
HMMMMM nothing but a advertisment

Cal.Kellogg
11-17-2011, 04:54 PM
I'm sorry you didn't like the video Jim, but I think you are off base. In the video Monte talks about the seasonal movements of fish etc. What I didn't want was a bunch of lure names recited...We talked about what's in the lake and the seasons and depth. Most experienced guys have their own favorite lures so the focus was more of generally guiding guys to where and when....

Of course we are going to give Monte's contact information. He's a top notch guide with a top notch reputation....

Anyhow I'm once again you didn't like the video that I took time to create as a free service to folks that follow me and the Fish Sniffer....

Team Mc Fishing
11-22-2011, 01:19 AM
Thanks for taking the time to give a general explanation of a good place to fish. I understand why you didn't want to make an advertisement out of it for the aspect of brand naming, but at least giving credit to a reputable guide. I hope you plan to make more videos on fishing various places and allowing the public to learn a little bit about each place from the guides that spend lots of time figuring them out. I look forward to your next video if you plan to put more out!

G-Loomy
11-22-2011, 09:18 AM
Agree with Team Mc.
Thanks Cal.
The sharing of information is rarely, if ever, a bad thing.

trollingplate
11-22-2011, 05:16 PM
The video gave me a good overview of Don Pedro, having never been there.
I am retired and my wife will be soon so we are planning to hit the Sierra
foothill lakes for bank fishing and taking our 13' Gregor. Also looking at
Amador, Pardee, Camanche as plces to camp and fish.

Appreciate info, help ( need lots!) and videos like this for us novices...

thx!