PDA

View Full Version : Amador 11/25-11/26/2011

HMONG_James_Vang
11-26-2011, 07:38 PM
fished amador along with my wife and kids both 11/25 and 11/26. limited out on both days. same method to catch 'em amador bows = woolley bugger flies.

11/25
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/9792/photo11251619l.jpg

11/26
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/1558/photo11261453.jpg

AngelosPop
11-26-2011, 07:47 PM
Good Job! Just don't let me stand next to you while fishing or ya won't catch zip :hitoverhead: Hahaha. Congratz!

RideNfish
11-26-2011, 07:56 PM
Good Job Vang! Good thing you posted pics. I would have to give you some cr*P if you didn't :p

:cheers1:

serge
11-27-2011, 12:09 AM
good job on the limits James. it was good seeing you again. After I saw you I went over to the spillway where there was a bit of action but not much. Had a few bites on the black bugger and landed one nice one. But that would be it for the day.
until next time,
Serge

HMONG_James_Vang
11-27-2011, 08:11 AM
Good Job! Just don't let me stand next to you while fishing or ya won't catch zip :hitoverhead: Hahaha. Congratz!

lol. Angspop, any luck on that first amador fish yet?? maybe my wife can give you some pointers, she does better than most bankers.

Pecar
11-27-2011, 01:55 PM
The fish in the bottom picture looks amazing

AngelosPop
11-27-2011, 05:02 PM
lol. Angspop, any luck on that first amador fish yet?? maybe my wife can give you some pointers, she does better than most bankers.

*ell no. Pretty soon I'll pay your wife to catch a fish and re-hook it and let it swim out so my son can reel it in...... Hahahaha :worthy:

RideNfish
11-27-2011, 05:23 PM
*ell no. Pretty soon I'll pay your wife to catch a fish and re-hook it and let it swim out so my son can reel it in...... Hahahaha :worthy:

Reminds me of a story. I had a friend that I was showing how to stream fish in the high sierras. He had a cheap rod that he picked up for the trip. I kept telling him what I was "feeling" for as the bait bounced along the bottom in the current and what the taps of a strike felt like. You know, the normal teachings of stream fishing. I was catching lots of fish and he still had nothing. I was standing next to him when I hooked a nice size fish so I just said, "Here, you reel em in." He couldn't believe what he was feeling. I failed to realize until I fished with his cheap rod that he could NOT feel everything I was. The funny thing is, once he reeled he fish in he actually brought it close to the end of the rod and re-CAST that fish clear across the river so he could fight it again. I about died laughing. Your re-hook comment above reminded me of the story.

Sorry folks....

AngelosPop
11-27-2011, 05:33 PM
Reminds me of a story. I had a friend that I was showing how to stream fish in the high sierras. He had a cheap rod that he picked up for the trip. I kept telling him what I was "feeling" for as the bait bounced along the bottom in the current and what the taps of a strike felt like. You know, the normal teachings of stream fishing. I was catching lots of fish and he still had nothing. I was standing next to him when I hooked a nice size fish so I just said, "Here, you reel em in." He couldn't believe what he was feeling. I failed to realize until I fished with his cheap rod that he could NOT feel everything I was. The funny thing is, once he reeled he fish in he actually brought it close to the end of the rod and re-CAST that fish clear across the river so he could fight it again. I about died laughing. Your re-hook comment above reminded me of the story.

Sorry folks....

No need to be sorry! That's priceless! :bananatiedie: