PDA

View Full Version : Pyramid from the shore 11/26

dr.fish
11-27-2011, 02:18 PM
Hit the Blockhouse early on Saturday and hooked/released two. One at 23.5 and the other 16 inches on spoons. Quite a crowd there. Seems everyone caught 1 or 2. Best bite was at sunup and then a minor flurry at 1000 but pretty slow in between. The larger fish put up a great fight. Best part was my 10 year old son had fun practicing his casting technique and searching for cool rocks (mom and big bro are both geologists).

Captain Compassion
11-27-2011, 04:44 PM
23.5 incher is a good fish. I've noticed as well that this years cutts are putting up much better fights. They are very healthy. Thanks for the report.

CC

CRABBY
11-27-2011, 04:45 PM
Hit the Blockhouse early on Saturday and hooked/released two. One at 23.5 and the other 16 inches on spoons. Quite a crowd there. Seems everyone caught 1 or 2. Best bite was at sunup and then a minor flurry at 1000 but pretty slow in between. The larger fish put up a great fight. Best part was my 10 year old son had fun practicing his casting technique and searching for cool rocks (mom and big bro are both geologists).You guys are tough up there,teens in the morning, stuff all froze,I guess ya get used to it,seems to be a popular place to fish right now,congrats on your fish an spending time with your Son....Don

dr.fish
11-29-2011, 03:11 PM
Yes, it was pretty cold that AM with temps around 19. Hooking and landing a big LCT definitely warms you up!