PDA

View Full Version : nice 8 point

bassmaster13
01-04-2012, 07:53 PM
Hi all, Bassmaster13 here. This is my first post, and I would like to introduce myself. I am from West Virginia, but currently live in the Bay area. I love to hunt and fish, and I was looking through my recent photos and would like to post some of my successes. it was a nice morning in redding california, the sun was just rising here in bow season. I saw a couple does walk out and then let a spike and a 4 point walk. i grunted a littl and out walks this shooter 8 point. Hit him at bout 45 yards away!!

The first picture was in Charleston West Virginia, last year during the second day of gun season. There was about 4 or 5 does with him! He stood behind a tree and i shot at him 3 times and then saw him tumble down the hill! it was a great hunt! The pic of the hog was just a couple weeks ago at my ranch in Patterson California. Was up in a tree stand and shot him with my new Martin Jaguar Bow! All these are very memorable hunts!

bretmoua
01-04-2012, 08:24 PM
Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing such great pictures. I'm sure there will be more great pics from you soon. Congrats again.

smithstation
01-05-2012, 10:44 AM
Welcome!! We used to run some cattle in the Patterson hills, up towards Del Porto Canyon. Its some rough and steep country, i dont miss it. There were always lots of hogs and a few turkeys and bucks around. Congrats on your success and keep up the good work.

TheGreatBasshole
01-11-2012, 07:51 PM
Nice 8-point, Bassmaster13!