PDA

View Full Version : Fun Day @ Camanche 1.4

Lucky Lund
01-04-2012, 08:00 PM
Got there at 7:30, about 5 trailers in the parking lot. Launched the boat, headed to Hat Island and after 15 minutes in the water , had our first hook up. A very nice hold over about 16 inches, my good friend Chuck did an excellent job of netting the fish. We also had 4 LDR, but that was ok ( meant they were biting). We used white grubs with Krill scent. Another bite about 30 minutes later, Chuck did another outstanding job of netting.....thanks ! Anyone looking for a experienced netter let me now ( he works for Twinkes), The weather was gorgeous, no wind and not many boats. We had 10 hook ups and 5 in the cooler. My netter caught the biggest fish 3lbs. I'll be @ Malones tommorrow to try my luck, let you guys know.... gee I'm gonna miss my netter lol!

AngelosPop
01-04-2012, 08:11 PM
Good for you!

I need a experienced netter to handle all my skunks. Send a resume :wink:

blwn31
01-04-2012, 08:14 PM
Sounded like an awesome day. Been pondering heading out there, guess I need to check it out. Thanks for the report.

Keith

schatgun
01-04-2012, 08:18 PM
Hey Lucky,

Nice report....2 days of fishing in a row...even better. I go once a week and my wife says thats too much....for me its 6 days a week too little (LOL).

Ole RideNfish & I will be out at Melones tomorrow as well...I'll have my radio on channel 68, if you have one give us a holler.....we will be in my white NorthRiver beer-can. Happy fishing & hopefully we will both have great things to report....

AngelosPop
01-04-2012, 09:10 PM
Hope you and RnF spank them!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky Lund
01-04-2012, 09:23 PM
I'll be out there with my brother-in-law in his Blue Fin. Probably be trolling by the dam. I don't have a radio yet, I'll keep an eye out for you though... good luck

Koke Machine83
01-05-2012, 06:26 PM
Congrats on the 10 hook ups. That's pretty good these days... Sounds like some of the fish are starting to make it down to the Big Hat and Little Hat areas. There plenty of trolling room up there. Again Congrats and hope to see you guys out there... Robbie