PDA

View Full Version : Heading to Lake Temescal this weekend.

YoungAsianFisher
01-05-2012, 06:40 PM
Hey guys I'm heading out to Lake Temescal this weekend for some trout hopefully. Planning to do a carolina rig with some power eggs and maybe plain old mini marshmallow puffs? I heard about people using marshmallows and catching and I saw them sell colored and glittered marshmallows at the tackle shop. I wonder if the trouts will bite.

I was wondering if any of you guys who have fished Lake Temescal or lakes similar to it before can contribute some tips and set ups used to catch trout there. Possibly even catfish if trouts aren't biting much even though this isn't the best time/weather for cats.

Ride N Fish if you read this, I saw those casting bubbles you mentioned, I didn't pick them up because I couldn't figure out how you're able to fill them up with water and keep it sealed. If you can PM me about it that would be nice.

Hookin_Up
01-06-2012, 10:31 AM
I second that...has anyone fished there lately? Catch anything? I have not been out there yet this year, but I have been planning to go soon.

YAF- I have been there many times in the past, but I can't really give you any specific tips :undecided:. I would try bait and lures because sometimes they only like one or the other.