PDA

View Full Version : Fishing near suisun cuty ca

bulletworm
01-06-2012, 01:36 PM
Fish off of bledens landing fishing peir yesterday. caught two shaker stripers...one undersized dino and one keeper but barely...put the keeper back in hopes it will live to become a monster...or make some :smiley: ...was fishing from 4 am til sun down...all the fish werespaced out except the two stripers which came about 1130 and 115 i think it was the same fish they "both" measured @ 15". the sturgeon were 42" and 71"...no pics:frown:...stripers hit the anchovies and small dino hit a bullhead i caught off the pier and the monster hit eel... i had two poles one with the eel all day long... and the other with chovies most of the day until i started fooling around to catch the bullhead I then fished with the bullhead and caught both dinos towards theend of the day 300 and 500

Dwight Manley
01-06-2012, 02:15 PM
sounds like as good of as good as a day as you'd expect for a public pier. may have to cruise by there at some point. thanks for the report

Duckmanhoov
01-06-2012, 03:08 PM
Nice report, see a few guys fishing off that peer when we launch out of there. How the heck you get the sturgeon up, I'm guessing walking around down off the peer. Also seen a lot of guys catch some nice ones on the other side of bridge off the bank.

jmdc
01-06-2012, 03:38 PM
Where is this pier?

FishAddict707
01-06-2012, 03:54 PM
FYI- keeper sturgeon is 46-66.

Seon
01-06-2012, 09:14 PM
FYI- keeper sturgeon is 46-66.

...and that's why he wrote, "barely" http://www.ifish.net/board/images/smilies/facepalm.gif . Jus funning http://www.ifish.net/board/images/smilies/biggrin.gif .

BTW Bullet, thanks for your report.

HHEVISHOT5
01-07-2012, 06:48 PM
Where is this pier?

The pier is right next to the Belden boat ramp. Which is on Grizzly Island Rd. off of hiway 12. Susiun City.

N.O Xpl()de
01-07-2012, 09:12 PM
This sounds like a more better place to catch dinos then the other place we waste gas on.

jmdc
01-07-2012, 10:23 PM
The pier is right next to the Belden boat ramp. Which is on Grizzly Island Rd. off of hiway 12. Susiun City.

Ok, I know where that is..I always called it Montezuma slough Pier. Thanks for the response.

ApexPredator
01-08-2012, 12:13 AM
I would like to know how you got the dinos up to the pier? I launch out of there a lot and haven't seen anyone with fish. Glad to know its producing for some.

bulletworm
01-09-2012, 08:24 AM
I would like to know how you got the dinos up to the pier? I launch out of there a lot and haven't seen anyone with fish. Glad to know its producing for some.

really long and really big net i always fish with a friend so when we catch one the other uses the net. The bigger one i had to put the pole down and help him bring it up we parked my truck by the entrance to the pier so i could drive over to the boat launch to release them didnt take much time to look at em since i wanted to get them back in the water fast. when i'm by my self i us a noose or except during high tide i use the net