PDA

View Full Version : Guide service recommendations for wild pig in nor cal?

NorcalAngler
01-10-2012, 11:38 PM
Does anyone have Guide service recommendations for wild pigs in northern California?
Thanks.

Bass Bob
01-18-2012, 04:04 PM
Don't use haws haug I've heard nothing but bad thing about thier hunts hidden costs ect.

Lumpy
02-03-2012, 07:46 AM
Call my buddy Kerry Griffith at 209-944-9636 or 209-603-1929, check out his website www.rhinosguideservice.com (http://www.rhinosguideservice.com)
God Bless

bretmoua
02-26-2012, 09:12 PM
In my opinion, guide services are charging WAY too much for their service. First they charge a lot just for the hunt, then on top of that, some even have a trophy hog fee. Ouch! Talk about over spending for just a porker. With all that money, can you imagine the amount of meat you can already buy from the local supermarket. Don't get me wrong, they are almost a guarantee hunt and if you have the money, go for it. If you are also looking for your first kill just to get that adrenaline rush then go for it. I've always done it the hard way by hunting on public land/blm lands. There are signs of pigs out there, it's just a matter of finding them. Good luck on hunting with a guide and let us know how you did. Take lots of pictures.

Whatever
07-15-2012, 03:02 PM
Rhino Guide Service didn't even bother to return my calls after two tries. This was the same for a company called Adrenaline Adventures in Red Bluff. I finally settled on a guy, Spencer Reno in Red Bluff. Young guy, but was very professional and got us on summertime pigs...which is not all that easy. rates were less than most.