PDA

View Full Version : Great Day At Amador

chas41
01-11-2012, 08:41 PM
The wife and I were on the water about 8:30 AM and ten fish in the boat by 11:30. We were using black fly's behind the boat at 180 foot. Her first time trolling for trout and got her linit.

Jfitalia
01-11-2012, 08:45 PM
The wife and I were on the water about 8:30 AM and ten fish in the boat by 11:30. We were using black fly's behind the boat at 180 foot. Her first time trolling for trout and got her linit.

this post is identical to the other one.... are we sure this isn't someone trying to get people back at amador after their bad few weeks. just seems weird that all fish caught on same lure and identical distance from boat

Lucky Lund
01-11-2012, 09:02 PM
I know these people, they were trolling right by us. The reason they had a GREAT day was they caught their limits. It's his way of rubbing it in LOL! His wife actually out fished him.

Jfitalia
01-11-2012, 09:17 PM
I know these people, they were trolling right by us. The reason they had a GREAT day was they caught their limits. It's his way of rubbing it in LOL! His wife actually out fished him.

well anytime the wife wins the fish battle we need pictures!

Bigg A
01-12-2012, 05:05 AM
this post is identical to the other one.... are we sure this isn't someone trying to get people back at amador after their bad few weeks. just seems weird that all fish caught on same lure and identical distance from boat

J your a nut!!!

GuyBrown
01-12-2012, 07:05 AM
Thanks for the report. Congrats on getting your wife her first limit. Regards.

Jfitalia
01-12-2012, 07:12 AM
J your a nut!!!

lol whatever man! like that didnt look odd... there hadnt been a good report from amador in over a week and then 2 the same day, same lure, same distance from boat......

Marv
01-12-2012, 07:30 AM
Im on J's side as i thought the same thing. I know on Amadors web site they say trim down a black fly. I know not everyone has an iphone or a digital camera but A POST WITHOUT PIC'S IS LIKE A HAMBURGER WITH NO MEAT.

You'll know it cracking out there when ALL the posts come back :)

Bigg A
01-12-2012, 02:26 PM
lol whatever man! like that didnt look odd... there hadnt been a good report from amador in over a week and then 2 the same day, same lure, same distance from boat......

I hear ya.....it got my attention too but like bassboy said.....when the reports come flowing back in, then we'll know it's back to the way it should be. The reports are coming from the trollers and since you do own a boat now.....cough...cough....you should check it out. I'm not to worried about amador anymore though, pardee is almost open!!!! :yahoo:

Jfitalia
01-12-2012, 03:10 PM
I hear ya.....it got my attention too but like bassboy said.....when the reports come flowing back in, then we'll know it's back to the way it should be. The reports are coming from the trollers and since you do own a boat now.....cough...cough....you should check it out. I'm not to worried about amador anymore though, pardee is almost open!!!! :yahoo:

I hope the reports stay away because otherwise that place will be packed. Pardee opens like the first week of Feb correct

Bigg A
01-12-2012, 03:20 PM
I hope the reports stay away because otherwise that place will be packed. Pardee opens like the first week of Feb correct

camping opens on the 16th....fishing opens on the 17th :thumbsup:

Jfitalia
01-12-2012, 03:25 PM
camping opens on the 16th....fishing opens on the 17th :thumbsup:

I'll have to wait and hit it in the middle of the week. That place was a zoo last year!

Bigg A
01-12-2012, 03:28 PM
I'll have to wait and hit it in the middle of the week. That place was a zoo last year!

Yeah.....but you catch a ton of fish though and they're decent size

Benzo
01-12-2012, 03:30 PM
Thanks for the report but I have to agree with J & Bassboy ~ no pic no fish..:undecided:

chas41
01-12-2012, 06:29 PM
A picture from Wednesday the 11th, and yes she dide out fish me

AngelosPop
01-12-2012, 06:32 PM

The tags on your boat are expired :undecided:

BIG_ONE
01-12-2012, 06:36 PM

WOW. :lolk:

Bigg A
01-12-2012, 06:41 PM

Got dam!!!!.....you guys don't miss nothing

AngelosPop
01-12-2012, 06:58 PM
Got dam!!!!.....you guys don't miss nothing

Hahaha, it reminded me, I need to put all my new tags on all of my boats. :biggrin: Kind of have to agree that these posts are the other kind of phishing ???????? Hmmmmmm. I dunno?

I have a free day tomorrow & I was thinking of trying Amador tomorrow, but I think I might do Camanche instead...........

CRABBY
01-12-2012, 07:10 PM
Hahaha, it reminded me, I need to put all my new tags on all of my boats. :biggrin: Kind of have to agree that these posts are the other kind of phishing ???????? Hmmmmmm. I dunno?

I have a free day tomorrow & I was thinking of trying Amador tomorrow, but I think I might do Camanche instead...........Better take a book with you:D:D

AngelosPop
01-12-2012, 07:21 PM
I was thinking of taking my son with me and leaving the Mrs. at home. By golly you might have something there! My son loves books, what better way to entertain him while I catch zip!!!!!!!!!!!!

Racinrob
01-13-2012, 12:45 AM
Here you go. Proof. As I said before, 11 or so landed, several lost. Grub and J-9 Rapala. Kayak report pics from the other report thread. 1-11-12 One of these fish was deformed as seen in the pic.

bankaroos
01-13-2012, 05:36 AM
Maybe it's because in addition to what Amador planted on Tuesday, no more than 30 minutes later DFG planted their load by the launch ramp. Just my 2 cents.

JwG
01-13-2012, 06:46 AM

Here you go. Proof. As I said before, 11 or so landed, several lost. Grub and J-9 Rapala. Kayak report pics from the other report thread. 1-11-12 One of these fish was deformed as seen in the pic.

Nice job chas41 & Racinrob!!

Those are some good looking fish.http://www.fishsniffer.com/images/icons/icon14.png

Thanks for the pictures.http://www.fishsniffer.com/images/icons/icon6.png

Racinrob
01-13-2012, 08:56 AM
Maybe it's because in addition to what Amador planted on Tuesday, no more than 30 minutes later DFG planted their load by the launch ramp. Just my 2 cents.

I was as far from the ramp as I could get. They did stock some local fish just before I got there on Wed.

Fishinjib
01-13-2012, 10:51 AM

that sounds like a great day! My wife refuses to go fishing with me.

Captain Compassion
01-13-2012, 11:36 AM

Pardee opens for fishing on Feb, 17, 2012.

Pardee Lake Recreation - Boating, Fishing, Camping, Picnicking, Swimming, Relaxing, Family Fun. (http://www.pardeelakerecreation.com/)

CC

CATKILLER
01-13-2012, 05:38 PM

Caught a few of the deformed one's this year too, they have very short stubby tails and built like a football.