PDA

View Full Version : Oyster "point blank"

SturgeonVirgin
04-15-2007, 07:41 AM
RD, Krzy, 916, (yes, he does get out to fish still!) and I went out of oyster point yesterday.
As far as the fishing, only one shaker was brought to the boat. I had a pretty decent bite early on, but 916 appeared to have a brain lapse, his mouth was running, but not his hands, never got his line clear, and my fish headed right for his and the result was quite a nice tangle and lost fish. (Note to self, when fishing 4 lines off the back try to keep Carlo's rod along the opposite side of you).... ;) ;D ;D

Windy rainy, some sun, lots of wavy stuff, I got seasick, off the water by 3:30, great fun, great company, ready to get back out there.... ;)

fishenrick
04-15-2007, 08:32 AM
Nice try anyways,bummer on the line tangle. I was going to try and give it a try today but with it raining in the valley most of the day yesterday i figured i would wait a week or so to let the water clear up

PlugROCKSTAR
04-15-2007, 03:50 PM
RD, Krzy, 916, (yes, he does get out to fish still!) and I went out of oyster point yesterday. *
As far as the fishing, only one shaker was brought to the boat. I had a pretty decent bite early on, but 916 appeared to have a brain lapse, his mouth was running, but not his hands, never got his line clear, and my fish headed right for his and the result was quite a nice tangle and lost fish. *(Note to self, when fishing 4 lines off the back try to keep Carlo's rod along the opposite side of you).... ;) ;D ;D

Windy rainy, some sun, lots of wavy stuff, I got seasick, off the water by 3:30, great fun, great company, ready to get back out there.... ;)

Still trying to blame me for that fish you lost ehh ChumBoy. ;D At least i got to see the shaker that i threw back into the drink ;) Had lots of laugh throughout day. It's good to fish with you guys again.

Yo! T. Why don't you tell everyone how those Lil' Waves got you Chummin? ;D

tomaurand
04-16-2007, 07:11 AM
You gys should have told me you were in our neck of the woods, we could have had an afternoon beer or something.

krzyfshrmn
04-16-2007, 07:14 AM
Definetly a fun day on the water regardless of the weather or the lack of fish. Always a fun time on the boat when you're fishing with T, Rodney and 916 Pole Driver ;D ;D

Was talking to a guy at the wash down, and he informed me that a boat sunk off Oyster Point a couple months ago. Apparently he's marked it with bouys twice, but someone keeps pulling the bouys off. The GPS #'s are 37 39 520 by 122 21 921. One boat got snagged up on it Saturday, so it could be a pricey loss if you're running a few rods and go over the top of it since it's only about 4 feet from the surface during low tide......thought I'd let everyone know.

sunracer1957
04-16-2007, 08:00 AM
YEP way fun!!!

Its been a long time sence 916 spent a day on the water with us, I almost forgot how much fun could be had even if the fish aren't biting.

The sandwiches were a little on the weak side though :P not the usual 916 standard. Now the chicken that Mr_T made was the bomb.

The water was a lttle more merky than last time we went down and the weather front may have had something to do with the lack of bites, who knows? for the amount of boats fishing with no fish being caught I don't think it was just us!!!

I will say I'm ready to go again and next time we'll slay those suckers..RD

rlammi
04-16-2007, 10:54 AM
Still good to get out though ,beats looking at boats you can't buy all weekend ;D ;D any time out is great sounds like you guys still had a good time .
Ron