PDA

View Full Version : Pardee????????

fishwishin
01-23-2012, 07:09 PM
I seem to recall doing some topline trolling this time of year a few years back at Pardee. I've not heard any reports on it this year, but I was thinking about going up and giving it a shot. Any recent reports/experiences? Or am I just completely off base with this being the season to topline up there?

Thanks
:cool::cool:

AngelosPop
01-23-2012, 07:12 PM
I don't think I'd go up just yet, you might be a smidge disappointed................. Pardee doesn't open it's fishing season till Feb. 17th...............

http://www.pardeelakerecreation.com/

CRABBY
01-23-2012, 07:15 PM
I seem to recall doing some topline trolling this time of year a few years back at Pardee. I've not heard any reports on it this year, but I was thinking about going up and giving it a shot. Any recent reports/experiences? Or am I just completely off base with this being the season to topline up there?

Thanks
:cool::cool:Nope they are going to open the 17th of feb.I believe an then it's gonna be topline....Don

fishwishin
01-23-2012, 07:15 PM
Got it, thanks! I thought I may have been off on my memory and timing...
:cool:

Koke Machine83
01-24-2012, 02:52 PM
I would start around Columbia Gulch. Yes Top Line!! 3" Grubs. White / Orange / Firetiger / Pink We cant wait either, well going up after the first weekend. Let it calm down a bit. Years Past, Been pretty crazy!!!

Robbie

Jfitalia
01-24-2012, 02:57 PM
I would start around Columbia Gulch. Yes Top Line!! 3" Grubs. White / Orange / Firetiger / Pink We cant wait either, well going up after the first weekend. Let it calm down a bit. Years Past, Been pretty crazy!!!

Robbie

haha Robbie I was just going to message you about tactics for Pardee. I will wait for the week after opening weekend as well. I want no part of that place on opening weekend! :fencing:

Koke Machine83
01-24-2012, 07:52 PM
jfitalia: Looks like we'll have to hook up together, Lots of fun to be had... Robbie

Jfitalia
01-25-2012, 06:52 PM
jfitalia: Looks like we'll have to hook up together, Lots of fun to be had... Robbie

yeah that sounds fun. when you start at Columbia gultch do you work your way back towards the main lake or towards the log boom?

Koke Machine83
01-25-2012, 08:26 PM
Work both sides... Usually don't have to go far. Heading to Camanche this weekend to see if they planted those fish... Will report late Saturday or Sunday morning... Good Luck to everyone...

Robbie

Jfitalia
01-25-2012, 08:32 PM
Work both sides... Usually don't have to go far. Heading to Camanche this weekend to see if they planted those fish... Will report late Saturday or Sunday morning... Good Luck to everyone...

Robbie

yeah I heard they stocked at both north and south shore. Good luck! I am taking the girlfriend to amador tomorrow

CRABBY
01-25-2012, 08:36 PM
yeah I heard they stocked at both north and south shore. Good luck! I am taking the girlfriend to amador tomorrowYep camanche got 3600lbs lassen trout an 1000 lbs dfg trout.
Amador has been doing real good also,ya got your pick...Don